Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realised that it's been a little more than 5 years since this thread was opened. Here's to the next five!

Maybe they're trying to break the record set by Jackson Browne's Running on Empty DVD-A for longest duration between announcement and actual release? :D

Oh please, don't say things like that!
I'm practically dying waiting for this release (but then again, aren't we all?)
One thing that does give me hope is the fact that the amazon product page for the box set (while still very bare) is still up, so since it hasn't fully disappeared altogether, I think it's very likely this could still be released this year, just not on September 4th (cause it's a little late for that now.)

:)

You can order it now if you are Japanese! ;)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/TBC/dp/B089HXV7PQ/
The price in Japanese Yen equals to around $78 in USD.
Also, before the UK amazon link got pulled this morning, it showed the same release date as the Japanese page (October 9th) and the price was around 50 UK pounds, which ends up being around $65 in USD.

5 discs (supposed to be 4 CDs and 1 Blu-ray Disc)

The waiting game continues...

:)

How long was that?

An interview with engineer Greg Ladanyi about the 5.1 mix was published in July 2001, but the actual disc wasn't released until November 2005.

The longest wait for a surround release I can think of is the quad mix of Billy Cobham's Spectrum. It was announced as a CD-4 LP in a 1974 JVC pamphlet, but ultimately released as an SACD by Audio Fidelity in 2015!

An email from Burning Shed yesterday said there would be a second newsletter email today to announce a release they couldn't mention at the time, could this be Seeds?

Was a second newsletter sent out and if so what was the release that they couldn't mention?

Do they HATE us? :cry:
Maybe THIS is the year of the KNIFE!!!!
-THE KNIIIFE!!!!
-THE KNIFE...
Qr4SbRkWvTG3vA6JbmiHJm-1200-80.jpg

Back