Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, this disclaimer appears when clicking onto the site:

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.
This is what I see:
Looking for something?
We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

So the box is five discs. Shall we speculate as to what's included? I would guess the following:

Disc One: Original album
Disc Two: b-sides and single mixes
  • Sowing the Seeds of Love (12" version)
  • Tears Roll Down
  • Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)
  • Woman in Chains (instrumental)
  • My Life in the Suicide Ranks
  • Always in the Past
  • Ghost Papa
  • Johny Panic and the Bible of Dreams
  • Johny Panic and the Bible of Dreams (instrumental)
  • Music For Tables
  • Advice For the Young at Heart (single mix)
  • Sowing the Seeds of Love (single edit)
  • Woman in Chains (single edit)
  • Year of the Knife (single version)
DVD One: Going to California concert video + music videos for "Sowing the Seeds of Love", "Woman in Chains" and "Advice For the Young at Heart".
DVD Two: 5.1 mix & hi-res stereo of original LP

So what could the 5th disc be? Maybe a live CD from the '90 tour?

A BD~A lossless 5.1 SW remix.

This is what I see:
Looking for something?
We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.
I ordered it yesterday and was sent an email saying download your Autorip album, which does take me to
1597266154380.png

...so I wonder why the link has been pulled?

I ordered it yesterday and was sent an email saying download your Autorip album, which does take me to
View attachment 55139
...so I wonder why the link has been pulled?

Very wonky ...indeed, Dunc. And wasn't a Lossless BD~A SW 5.1 remix also supposed to be part of the package, as well?

This is a WAY TOO mysterious release with more questions...than answers. Whatever happened to Simplicity ... Simplicity?

Well, so hard for me to keep up with all this up and down, sitting at work, lets just listen to the damn thing from Tidal on my shitty little work speakers, music is music.

When it gets released maybe Ryan can start a brand new thread.

I agree Markie. With NO official announcement and all this speculation......and enough music/movies to keep us occupied in the interim.... better to be patient than order VAPORWARE!

In the meantime I got this Crutchfield catalog today, check out wall of speakers on front page and on page two they encourage you to buy them all to return and replace. I should would like to try out some Kplisch Heresy IV's for my rock music.
https://catalog.crutchfield.com/Fall-2020/2/

The worst way to check out speakers ....... they're not even set up correctly. Every speaker system has its own unique placement specifications. Believe me, Markie, you have enough quality speakers to adequately rock for at least the next few years!

Last edited:
......and the listing has disappeared again! WTF???? 🤬😡🤬. This has to be one of the biggest teases ever. :cry:

It's back up, but still no info on the page.
Next week is the anniversary date of the release of the "Sowing the Seeds of Love" single.
Maybe the announcement of the reissues will be timed with that?! (I don't know for sure, but it seems like a good marketing plan as far as I'm concerned!)

:)

Back