Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same link in amazon Australia has this blurb:
This edition contains not only the original album, but a new 5.1 mix by Steven Wilson which was done in conjunction with Roland Orzabal, as well as all the relevant B-Sides, alternate mixes and around 60 minutes of previously unheard demos and live rehearsals. The set is housed in a shoe box style box (similar to the other 2 releases) with an extensive booklet, with new interviews by Super Deluxe editor Paul Sinclair with the band and other players on the album. Also contains the tour program.

https://www.amazon.com.au/TBC/dp/B089HXV7PQ/
:love::SB:LB:SG:bowing::QQlove:rocks:51QQ

Heck, I don't even care. If they release an affordable version...I might bite. So sorry for those that love this title. I know there are many...I can sympathize. :(

Gene, I think this album is a mini rock masterpiece. EVERY song is GREAT. One of my VERY FAVs! I'll wait until it's listed in the U.S. because I refuse to pay AmazonUK's ridiculous s/h charges.

What do we think are the chances of a standalone Blu-ray as with SFTBC?

Probably Nil, JJ. If you recall, Tears for Fear's THE HURTING was released as a BD~A in stereo only......but who knows?

See the source image

What do we think are the chances of a standalone Blu-ray as with SFTBC?

Very slim, I think.
Last time Universal Records released a Blu-Ray audio disc on its own was 2016 ("New Gold Dream" from Simple Minds and "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" by Alan Parsons)
From what I have gathered, there are 4 formats: single CD, double CD, vinyl, and box set.

Description for that ASIN TBC - TBC | Amazon.com.au | Music

Forty quid!!

thanks for the link!

some description below:

Description
This edition contains not only the original album, but a new 5.1 mix by Steven Wilson which was done in conjunction with Roland Orzabal, as well as all the relevant B-Sides, alternate mixes and around 60 minutes of previously unheard demos and live rehearsals. The set is housed in a shoe box style box (similar to the other 2 releases) with an extensive booklet, with new interviews by Super Deluxe editor Paul Sinclair with the band and other players on the album. Also contains the tour program.

Hopefully that is both boxsets & Blu-ray only have been manufactured. I do not recall if both options were available at the same time for Songs From the Big Chair.

Hopefully that is both boxsets & Blu-ray only have been manufactured. I do not recall if both options were available at the same time for Songs From the Big Chair.

AFAIK, there will not be any single-disc Blu-Ray option this time. Universal did away with that kind of release about 4 years ago and have not looked back since.
The box should be the only way to get the 5.1 mix, but if the price is really what it is based on current pre-order options, then it won’t be a very expensive set at all, given the amount of content that will be in the box.

:)

Back