Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything for you Ralphie LMAO; but cold, limp, breaded and fried shrimp- yuk!
And I just threw the b. moose out there for display purposes only - because It’s been so long now, I’ve forgotten where I ordered from :unsure:

I'll have you know dear Pupster 🐶 that's pure coconut and it's baked to golden perfection [NOT fried] and the taste SUPERB. What I would call a SUPREME MUNCHIE! Will go well while auditioning the latest TfF remix as Man Cannot Live on Seeds ALONE!

Last edited:
Played that album recently [the RBCD] which itself sounded pretty spectacular and in the hands of remixing guru extraordinaire Steve Wilson, we're ALL in for a royal treat.
AMEN, Just listened thru Seeds for the first time and it sounds amazing in RedBook. Can't wait to hear it after Steve's genius works his magic on it. I've never heard Steve crank out less than a 9 from his mixer.
Just the BluRay for me please. ;)

AMEN, Just listened thru Seeds for the first time and it sounds amazing in RedBook. Can't wait to hear it after Steve's genius works his magic on it. I've never heard Steve crank out less than a 9 from his mixer.
Just the BluRay for me please. ;)

IIRC, there's no new stereo mix on this release because Wilson said he couldn't improve upon it. Yeah. It's THAT good.

I am salivating over the thought of what he did with it taking in to 5.1

Yeah, listening to Big Country´s "Steeltown" CD has taught me a thing or two about early digital recordings, and this album was recorded with so much love and technical know-how that it would be a moot point...

Much love for Big Country but that album is almost unlistenable to me.
I despise Steve Lillywhite's output from 1984. This and Simple Minds' "Sparkle in the Rain" both sound muddled and harsh at the same time.

Must admit though that I am likely one of the few that love the fidelity and the overall songs on their last major label release "Peace in Our Time"

Anything by Big Country in surround would be a dream-come-true for me... I'm one of those fans who kept buying every Big Country release through "Driving to Damascus"... the only one I never really got into was "No Place Like Home". Imagine Steven Wilson mixing Mark Brzezicki's drums into surround like he did with Neil Peart!

Much love for Big Country but that album is almost unlistenable to me.
I despise Steve Lillywhite's output from 1984. This and Simple Minds' "Sparkle in the Rain" both sound muddled and harsh at the same time.

Must admit though that I am likely one of the few that love the fidelity and the overall songs on their last major label release "Peace in Our Time"
I HATED that muddy sound too, but the USA LP I heard originally is probably mastered that way cause the CD sounds MUCH better...PM me if you are interested...

Delayed, again!

Have to wait 4 extra days.:(

Attachments

• 872210AE-909F-4E39-995A-8AF05E89AD72.png
    872210AE-909F-4E39-995A-8AF05E89AD72.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 236
Back