Tears for Fears - "The Seeds of Love" (Steven Wilson 5.1 Remix out on October 9th!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since we have heard absolutely nothing about this release and it's now basically November, I think I'm now giving up on this release

:cry:

Honestly. I'm sure he doesn't really mind, but I find this kind of disrespectful to SW. Ostensibly put a lot of time into remixing this for it to sit in publishing hell for five years.

Honestly. I'm sure he doesn't really mind, but I find this kind of disrespectful to SW. Ostensibly put a lot of time into remixing this for it to sit in publishing hell for five years.
I’m guessing he probably DOES mind that his hard work doesn’t get released.

Five years is absurdly long

When they began this reissue series, this was the one I was waiting for. Still waiting...

Paul Sinclair of SuperDeluxeEdition.com says the following in his 2020 preview:
Let’s discuss the elephant in the room: Tears For Fears. We were hoping that the Seeds of Love reissue would come out last year, but sadly that wasn’t to be. We don’t know what the situation with the ‘new album’ is either, but I can tell you that there will definitely be ‘reissue activity’ in 2020. Patience should be rewarded, finally.

:)

https://www.superdeluxeedition.com/feature/sde-reissue-preview-for-2020/

From an interview with Roland Orzabal today at SDE:

SDE: What about The Seeds of Love box set?

RO:
Yeah, that’s coming, that’s coming this year.

Also, news on a new LP:

SDE: Getting back to the here and now, we’ve had 15 years since the last Tears for Fears studio album. You did refer to it a bit earlier, that the new album that hasn’t come out yet. What’s the situation with that? Has it been scrapped or is it still going to happen?

RO:
Going back to Dave Bates putting songs out as singles, a lot of people seem to be doing that nowadays because you can. So, we have finally decided to start releasing them track-by-track and it’s probably going to come out, I believe in April. We are going to release ‘The Tipping Point’ as a standalone track, and then take it from there, really.

From an interview with Roland Orzabal today at SDE:

SDE: What about The Seeds of Love box set?

RO:
Yeah, that’s coming, that’s coming this year.

Also, news on a new LP:

SDE: Getting back to the here and now, we’ve had 15 years since the last Tears for Fears studio album. You did refer to it a bit earlier, that the new album that hasn’t come out yet. What’s the situation with that? Has it been scrapped or is it still going to happen?

RO:
Going back to Dave Bates putting songs out as singles, a lot of people seem to be doing that nowadays because you can. So, we have finally decided to start releasing them track-by-track and it’s probably going to come out, I believe in April. We are going to release ‘The Tipping Point’ as a standalone track, and then take it from there, really.

All I can say is, it better be f***ing amazing at this point lol. Fingers crossed...

I look forward to it only being available on a Dolby Surround encoded Edison cylinder which is part of a giga-expensive boxset that includes the DCC version and the videos on HD-DVD

I look forward to it only being available on a Dolby Surround encoded Edison cylinder which is part of a giga-expensive boxset that includes the DCC version and the videos on HD-DVD
I'm sure the box set will be as nice as the first two, and not expensive :)

Back