Tears for Fears Tipping Point Blu Ray audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the regular thread has now been closed (with no visible explanation either) for more than half a week, I guess we do need another one! :(

I only see one poster getting seriously off topic on the last two pages, misreading IAA despite it being explained two posts above. Why should one person be allowed to ruin it for all of us? This album is one of the biggest musical events of the decade.

Moderators always have the final say as to if posts get moved or deleted or if threads get moved or deleted.
With a few exceptions, I don’t think people mean to derail a thread and I know most people certainly do not mean to do it with malicious intent.
however, the main message or intent of the thread can get lost, and it is frustrating to those of us who are trying to stay on topic, and it’s especially frustrating to the person who started the thread.

Yes = its the moderators choice . But IMHO, in real life and in real life conversations ( AKA face to face, voice to voice ) subject matter can - and does - change frequently. I might call you to discuss sports and then we talk weather, family and politics. Its human nature and usually the conversation comes back around to the original subject. Im not suggesting that its good and okay to hijack a thread, but let a little sidebar happen on occasion - its human nature and provides opinions and perspective. And even humor at times....

Now, back to Tears For Fears......

It was closed cause it got seriously derailed with some very negative vibes & posts.
And here I thought that the thread might have reached its tipping point. Seriously though, I expect there to be a new thread once it ships, a thread that begins with the much anticipated and, thankfully, inevitable listener’s poll.

And here I thought that the thread might have reached its tipping point. Seriously though, I expect there to be a new thread once it ships, a thread that begins with the much anticipated and, thankfully, inevitable listener’s poll.

there will definitely be a poll thread once the disc is available, and those threads are even more stringent when it comes to off-topic posts.
:)

Wow, I'm listening to the Atmos mix in Apple and it's stunning, the kind of mix that automatically puts a big grin on your face. It's very, very discreet and mastering is miles better than the stereo version. I'm on repeat mode with the three available singles and very glad to have bought the Blu-ray

I just queued up the title track on Apple and it sounds amazing on my 5.1 system - there's all kind of things bouncing around, and the "you know that I will love you more" vocal refrains come from the rears! I can't wait for the Blu-Ray.

Yeah I was super impressed with the Atmos mix on the title track. Very active surrounds.

Back