Technics 4Channel Audio Scope SH-3433 up for Auction

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

There is another Technics 4Channel Audio Scope SH-3433 up for Auction on... Jauce ... the scope appears to be working it`s got 5 days to run just thought if anybody is interested in haven one you would need a step down transformer to run it.
BBQ...
( https://www.jauce.com/auction/e513373295 )

i-img1192x430-1620195901l5ar8w1427.jpg

i-img1198x898-1620195901soao8d1427.jpg

Hi. All

There is another Technics 4Channel Audio Scope SH-3433 up for Auction on... Jauce ... the scope appears to be working it`s got 5 days to run just thought if anybody is interested in haven one you would need a step down transformer to run it.
BBQ...
( https://www.jauce.com/auction/e513373295 )

View attachment 67002
View attachment 67003
Already have one. Still only 5 days & starting bid of only ¥1 this will be interesting to see how it pans out.

So BBQ, what ever happened to that mysterious JVC (?) quad box you bought a year or so ago?

Last edited:
Already have one. Still only 5 days & starting bid of only ¥ 1 this will be interesting to see how it pans out.

So BBQ, what ever happened to that mysterious JVC (?) quad box you bought a year or so ago?

Hi. Sonik Wiz,

If you are referring to the JVC CD4-50 unit, at the time I required it I did a comprehensive test on a variety of cartridges it was more tolerant than my 4DD-5 unit was ever, It has a built sensor for the 30Hz signal. I was surprised at cartridges I used that was not close to a CD-4 spec cartridge that worked until it got to the inner groves then sand paper sound, one of my best buy`s ...
BBQ...

Hi. Sonik Wiz,

If you are referring to the JVC CD4-50 unit, at the time I required it I did a comprehensive test on a variety of cartridges it was more tolerant than my 4DD-5 unit was ever, It has a built sensor for the 30Hz signal. I was surprised at cartridges I used that was not close to a CD-4 spec cartridge that worked until it got to the inner groves then sand paper sound, one of my best buy`s ...
BBQ...
No, was it a Toshiba matrix box? Much discussion as to what was concealed in a little metal box on the PCB. I will have to dig some more.

I have one, too. Would love the big dog SD-1100 from Pioneer but, buggerers shant be choosey.
Would like to see the center of this ones' scope. Mine has some pretty bad burn-in near the middle. Too bad they don't show this one with the pin-point in the middle.

Hi. Sonik Wiz,

BBQ...
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-qm-decoder.28876/#post-522047[/URL Post #5.

I have one, too. Would love the big dog SD-1100 from Pioneer but, buggerers shant be choosey.
Would like to see the center of this ones' scope. Mine has some pretty bad burn-in near the middle. Too bad they don't show this one with the pin-point in the middle.

I think if you look at the photo the 2 knobs are turned hard right of the horizontal and diagonal positioning that`s why its of centre.
BBQ...

Pioneer SD-1100 .......( Pioneer SD-1100 | Classic Receivers )

Last edited:
Back