Ten Years After "A Space In Time" (limited-run SDE Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and Quad shipping 3/17)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why?
Do you want to hear that idiot sitting behind you yelling in your ear the entire time? :LOL:
Or that guy that sang along the entire time? :D
Or the whistler? ;)
I am a huge fan of The Dear Hunter. I got a chance to see them (highly recommended) and one of my favorites parts was when they stopped after a song and Casey asked a dude in the audience 'what's it going to take to get you to shut the fuck up?'. It turns out that did it.
The other cool part was 'we don't do encores, we will play 2 more songs, go back get some water, come out and hang afterward'.

While on the subject of British Blues Rock albums for SDE to consider for a full treatment ala TYA ...
Another single album in quad comes to mind ..

Namely..Savoy Brown - Jack The Toad , originally released on Parrot/London Records.

I know they have better albums but this one has a good quad mix and it tends to grow on you.

Fizzy (thinking he needs more)

Why?
Do you want to hear that idiot sitting behind you yelling in your ear the entire time? :LOL:
Or the whistler? ;)
No, but I want to be able to lower their volume. If only you could do that in real life! ;)

Why?
Or the whistler? ;)
Remember those big long plastic stadium horns? Some jerk is heard blowing on one in the MSG bootleg July 8th 1977 ELP orchestra show "The Second Night"

Back