The 20th Anniversary Edition of Ayreon - 'Into The Electric Castle' including a 5.1 DD DVD-V out for pre-order

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this message in the mail...

[TR][TD]
We’ve received the replacement DVD with the 5.1 audio of Into The Electric Castle, and we’re sending them from our Dutch warehouse this week.

You should be receiving it shortly. Please allow some extra delivery time for overseas delivery. Also, December is a very, very busy month for the postal service. Be nice to your mailman/woman!

MLG Merch / Team Ayreon

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]
We’ve received the replacement DVD with the 5.1 audio of Into The Electric Castle, and we’re sending them from our Dutch warehouse this week.

You should be receiving it shortly. Please allow some extra delivery time for overseas delivery. Also, December is a very, very busy month for the postal service. Be nice to your mailman/woman!

MLG Merch / Team Ayreon
[/TD][/TR]

"Dear Ayreonauts,
You should be receiving it shortly. Please allow some extra delivery time for overseas delivery. Also, December is a very, very busy month for the postal service. Be nice to your mailman/woman!"

I just received mine last week from Amazon US, the the 4 disc set. Are you saying I need to request a replacement? I was unaware of this.

I just received mine last week from Amazon US, the the 4 disc set. Are you saying I need to request a replacement? I was unaware of this.

Depends wether you have the glitch on track 13 or if they sent you the corrected disc already. Go back to post 12 Mark and see if it affects you too.

Edit: Sean beat me to it :p

Thanks for posting this guys! Quick question, besides this album and The Source, are any of their studio albums in surround? Also, which surround live releases are worth picking up? Thanks!

OK, I finally checked my 5.1 for glitches on Mirror Maze and yes I have them also. I just ripped via DVDAE and ripped fast, and all tracks are titled Title 3 with the Names of songs so I will have to track # them no big deal before I put in the NAS.
After I am done with this I am odering all the Ayreon's in 5.1 I don't have as much as I LOVE the surround titles of 2018 this Ayreon music is my cup of tea.

What are all the 5.1 Ayreon titles ?
I have The Source on the way.
Actual Fantasy I can get new around 35 bucks but seems like only sellers from Japan.
Any other Ayreon surround or worthwhile stereo I should get?

Back