The Band "Cahoots" (50th anniversary edition with Bob Clearmountain surround mix out in December!)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

James Jay

I paid $87.00 before tax for the Stage Fright deluxe for a lightning deal from Amazon even though I only wanted the blu ray surround. I would only pay over $100 for only really special deluxe sets like Abbey Road. I will stick to reasonable sets like Marillion - Fugazi or Jethro Tull -benefit for my surround fix. If my girlfriend wants to get me The Band - Cahoots deluxe for Christmas I won’t complain. I will wait until black friday deals or what Importcds pricing is for Cahoots. I have a feeling Cahoots deluxe will drop in price.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I went and had a look on SDE and it was listed on amazon.co.uk The Band / Cahoots 50th anniversary – SuperDeluxeEdition

So I went to buy it at £113.63, and amazon.co.uk said I couldn't as it was shipped from amazon EU! A 🤬 Brexit issue?

So I went to amazon France and got it with no problems for £101.80 + a few quid for posting!!! 🤪

~dave~~wave~

900 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
$119.91 at the Udiscover site right now as they are running a site wide 20% off sale. This includes Kiss and Cat Stevens too! Discount appears in cart, no code needed.
When I checked out I had 500 bonus points sitting in my account from ordering Stage Fright last Christmas, so got another $5 off.
The 20% off deal expires November 1.

par4ken

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
$119.91 at the Udiscover site right now as they are running a site wide 20% off sale. This includes Kiss and Cat Stevens too! Discount appears in cart, no code needed.
I'm a bit tempted, it's still rather pricey though. The sale ends Nov 1, still time to think it over!