Quantcast

The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I like my Quad mix better. Why shove all the guitars into one channel? Nobody puts "Baby" in a corner, so it's ok to shove all the Beatles? Nah.
My 'only the beginning' reference Q, was acknowledgement that Giles Martin has begun remixing Abbey Road [hopefully] into 5.1 [and ATMOS for movie theaters]. That 2009 You Tube remix was only a further reference to Giles Twitter feed 'and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make' from THE END! And hopefully, in the remix, Giles won't shove all those guitars into one channel ......

windhoek

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Is release day near? I’d put it out of my mind because of the long wait for DV to deliver, I didn’t want to think about what else I’m also waiting for.

I figured we were months away. Way to far away to call for a “roll on”.
You might be right, maybe it is too soon to be thinking roll on release day. Either way, roll on release day :)

MrSmithers

900 Club - QQ All-Star
Wow cool! (Ha can't actually think of any more puns... 🤪)

Sounds like it's a wrap, I'd expect it to follow exactly the same format as Sgt. Pepper/White Album... So a boxset just north of £100 out in early November? If it's as good as The White album we're in for a treat! 😍

Scott65

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Wow cool! (Ha can't actually think of any more puns... 🤪)

Sounds like it's a wrap, I'd expect it to follow exactly the same format as Sgt. Pepper/White Album... So a boxset just north of £100 out in early November? If it's as good as The White album we're in for a treat! 😍
it might even be better, with a little luck...(sorry for that 'McCartneyism"...)