The Beatles Rooftop Concert Atmos Stream

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LennonCobain

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
‘THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE’

Complete, Newly Mixed Audio To Debut For Global Streaming

The Beatles Rooftop Performance

The Beatles’ Legendary 1969 Rooftop Concert Audio is Newly Mixed by Giles Martin and Sam Okell in Stereo and Dolby Atmos
New Streaming Release Leads the Celebration for This Sunday’s 53rd Anniversary of The Beatles’ Final Live Performance Atop The Apple Corps Headquarters in London

#TheBeatlesGetBack

STREAM THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE

For the first time, the complete audio for the band’s legendary rooftop performance has been mixed in stereo and Dolby Atmos by Giles Martin and Sam Okell. The Beatles: Get Back–The Rooftop Performance is available for global streaming tonight, 27th January, at 9pm PST / 12am EST (tomorrow at 5am GMT).
Read the full details about the release and the many events happening over the next few days celebrating the 53rd anniversary of the band’s rooftop performance

THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE
Audio: Stereo / Dolby Atmos [TRT: 40:00]
“Get Back” (Take 1)
“Get Back” (Take 2)
“Don’t Let Me Down” (Take 1)
“I’ve Got A Feeling” (Take 1)
“One After 909”
“Dig A Pony”
Jam/excerpt of “God Save The Queen” (tape change interlude)
“I’ve Got A Feeling” (Take 2)
“Don’t Let Me Down” (Take 2)
“Get Back” (Take 3)

https://thebeatles.com/?fbclid=IwAR183F12aRypXj0ExaxZQy-bm1zeSpaMHa1BVNF-9HI5bBMBUYbPjo4W2Gg

If it's the same audio from the Disney+ documentary, then don't get your hopes too high....it's good for historic reasons, and for unvaulting something that was kept hidden for 50 years, but don't expect it to sound like any of the studio album surround releases.
Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised...
https://variety.com/2022/music/news...ert-streaming-audio-album-release-1235164839/"Giles Martin and Sam Okell remixed the concert, as they did most of the music included in the recent “Let It Be” boxed set and all of the performances heard in part or in full in Jackson’s “Get Back” series. They did separate stereo and Dolby Atmos mixes of “The Rooftop Performance.”

‘THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE’

Complete, Newly Mixed Audio To Debut For Global Streaming

The Beatles Rooftop Performance

The Beatles’ Legendary 1969 Rooftop Concert Audio is Newly Mixed by Giles Martin and Sam Okell in Stereo and Dolby Atmos
New Streaming Release Leads the Celebration for This Sunday’s 53rd Anniversary of The Beatles’ Final Live Performance Atop The Apple Corps Headquarters in London

#TheBeatlesGetBack

STREAM THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE

For the first time, the complete audio for the band’s legendary rooftop performance has been mixed in stereo and Dolby Atmos by Giles Martin and Sam Okell. The Beatles: Get Back–The Rooftop Performance is available for global streaming tonight, 27th January, at 9pm PST / 12am EST (tomorrow at 5am GMT).
Read the full details about the release and the many events happening over the next few days celebrating the 53rd anniversary of the band’s rooftop performance

THE BEATLES: GET BACK-THE ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE
Audio: Stereo / Dolby Atmos [TRT: 40:00]
“Get Back” (Take 1)
“Get Back” (Take 2)
“Don’t Let Me Down” (Take 1)
“I’ve Got A Feeling” (Take 1)
“One After 909”
“Dig A Pony”
Jam/excerpt of “God Save The Queen” (tape change interlude)
“I’ve Got A Feeling” (Take 2)
“Don’t Let Me Down” (Take 2)
“Get Back” (Take 3)

https://thebeatles.com/?fbclid=IwAR183F12aRypXj0ExaxZQy-bm1zeSpaMHa1BVNF-9HI5bBMBUYbPjo4W2Gg
When I checked this out on Apple Music it says it’s not available in the US?

I’ve had the rooftop concert on a dvd for over 20 years. Sounds good, video could be better. Haven’t seen new version. Not sure I need to.

So...any reports on the Just released rooftop concert?
I just listened to a few minutes of it. Audio only on Apple Music, in Atmos. I think it sounds great, nice and punchy and airy. As for the Atmos aspect, it is very front heavy, very little in the surrounds and height speakers it seems, but it does have the effect of bringing the soundstage more out in the room, if that makes sense. Just don't expect any discrete elements in the rears or heights.

This mix is unlike what you hear of these live songs on the recent Let It Be ATMOS remix.

this mix is raw, no fixes of clams and glitches, and it’s goal seems to be to put you on that makeshift rooftop stage on a cold January day in London.

It succeeds……..

Back