The Blues Thread (Surround-Stereo-Mono) Anything Goes.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1615048087285.png

1615864349795.png

On Tidal hi-res. One of my all time favourite singers since I was a teenager, played April Wine stuff to death. Speaking of April Wine and blues, if you haven't before, give Roughly Speaking a spin.:SB

Big Bill Blues - Big Bill Broonzy Vogue German CD
NOT the same songs as Columbia (Sony) CD of the same name.

Sonny & Brownie - Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee MoFi Gold CD

Both great records.

You're a chocolate 🍪 and you bring out the boogie in me - Sonny & Brownie
Only BBB I got is this one, seems I enjoyed in stereo... cause ya know... Silverline and all, need to listen again, but trying to sell this as a 5.1 situation is 🥜 :ROFLMAO: - think I paid like $2.99

Big Bill Broonzy – The 1955 London Sessions (2003, DVD)

Lots of Sliverline DVD-A's are great music and artists. Surround mixes are generally non-starters.

I have that Sliverline DVD-A, too.
Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
(Just the two of us)
Just the two of us
Building them castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

even when Silverline thought they were being nuts-🤪 -------they were actually just 🥜... Legumes :oops:

My computer at work got all wonky with the latest Microsoft Update, can't read printer, working on fixing it and I noticed I had this picture from 2014 of me and Johnny Winter, I am in crutches from a bicycle racing accident in Chico, but I have Vicodin, rum & coke so doing fairly well at Yoshii's in Oakland. This picture was on a back street in Johnny's little traveling camper. I think about 4 months before he passed?
Mark and Johnny Winter.JPG

Back