The Carl Verheyen Band - new DVD-Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filmosound

Hi, for some reason new AIX DVD-Audio releases are not mentioned in the sticky notes above, but I thought it would be worth mentioning "The Carl Verheyen Band - Take One Step" new release. It's advertised as a 2 disc set... a DVD-Audio/Video and a CD. Besides ordering direct from AIX, it's also available from Carl Verheyen's website. Audio clips are available for each track so that you can sample it. I ordered it a few days ago.

If shopping at other online stores, be careful not to order the CD import (European) which doesn't contain the DVD-Audio/Video disc.

Hi, for some reason new AIX DVD-Audio releases are not mentioned in the sticky notes above, but I thought it would be worth mentioning "The Carl Verheyen Band - Take One Step" new release. It's advertised as a 2 disc set... a DVD-Audio/Video and a CD. Besides ordering direct from AIX, it's also available from Carl Verheyen's website. Audio clips are available for each track so that you can sample it. I ordered it a few days ago.

If shopping at other online stores, be careful not to order the CD import (European) which doesn't contain the DVD-Audio/Video disc.
Yes, this album is very good. Lots of virtuoso guitar music, solid sound and a very good mix of 5.1. A big dose of blues rock music. They have a total of 2 albums in a spatial mix.

Back