The Cautionary Tale of Cox McQueen: New Surround Music

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can listen to Blu-Ray, DVD-A/V, DTS or Dolby Digital encoded surround discs for free on your computer with Foobar or VLC.

It will require a bit of active search for additional plug-ins and components (especially for Blu-Ray) but it's doable.
I've downloaded Foobar, just need to either post my Blu Ray over or buy a new one. Thanks.

I'm still trying to get my head around how these forums work and how to best introduce new music to the group. I have uploaded a new thread called "New Music 2 - Hookstick - Sparkles" or something similar. I'm not sure as to how to publicize this to members or whether the site just does it for you? Any tips?

I'm still trying to get my head around how these forums work and how to best introduce new music to the group. I have uploaded a new thread called "New Music 2 - Hookstick - Sparkles" or something similar. I'm not sure as to how to publicize this to members or whether the site just does it for you? Any tips?

It should come up as a new thread in 'What's New', but not seen it yet? Cool there's more coming... :phones

Here's some mixes I did recently that have a lot of rear activity:

Christmas Surround Mixes

(Yes, I'm pushing these again... I gotta get someone to listen:p)

I had a listen through your Xmas mixes, I really like the idea of a "metal" Xmas! There's some lovely panning effects although I thought my sub was going to take off, especially on the beginning of Carol of the Bells. I did a similar thing back in the late 70's/early nineties with a Moog Prodigy, a Juno 60, String Machine and a Dr. Rhythm all recorded to a Teac A3440. I still have the original reels somewhere (and the 3440), but don't worry, I shan't be remixing them anytime soon!

A friend of mine worked in Lewis's hifi department in Birmingham at the time and he used them as demo music and I even started being asked to sell copies, although I never did - never had much of a head for business unfortunately.

Are you the musician? there's some tasty guitar chops in there.

I had a listen through your Xmas mixes, I really like the idea of a "metal" Xmas! There's some lovely panning effects although I thought my sub was going to take off, especially on the beginning of Carol of the Bells. I did a similar thing back in the late 70's/early nineties with a Moog Prodigy, a Juno 60, String Machine and a Dr. Rhythm all recorded to a Teac A3440. I still have the original reels somewhere (and the 3440), but don't worry, I shan't be remixing them anytime soon!

A friend of mine worked in Lewis's hifi department in Birmingham at the time and he used them as demo music and I even started being asked to sell copies, although I never did - never had much of a head for business unfortunately.

Are you the musician? there's some tasty guitar chops in there.
I wish I was the musician, ha ha! No, just having some fun with the mix :)

Back