SPOTLIGHT The Doobie Brothers - Quadio - Video Unboxing

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With more people watching Youtube than QQ I think it will get exposure. I enjoyed the video as well as Jon's photo lay out. Now for the reaction video as Mike plays each album? How about an edited best of at least? Then maybe one of us will post a vid of us drooling and pulling our hair out waiting for the postie.

With more people watching Youtube than QQ I think it will get exposure. I enjoyed the video as well as Jon's photo lay out. Now for the reaction video as Mike plays each album? How about an edited best of at least? Then maybe one of us will post a vid of us drooling and pulling our hair out waiting for the postie.
Middle-aged White Guy Reacts to The Doobie Brothers!

I grew up with these four albums and prefer them by far to what came later. In the early 70's, My buddy had an 8 track player in his eldorado with four speakers, so we rocked out on these albums on 8 tracks. I later purchased them on lps (as finances allowed). When I started collecting quad stuff in the 90's, I bought every cd-4 record I could find, including multiple copies of all of the Doobies except for Toulouse street (I never found one). But I did find a sealed Toulouse street cd-4 on ebay that had an interesting story (posted on qq somewhere). I have 3 of the Doobie Quad reels except for Toulouse street (must be the most popular). In the distant past I did have a chance to get the Q4 on ebay for 79.99 (buy it now) but hesitated and it was gone. The few other times I saw it, prices were not feasible. This quad box sure takes the sting out of that one! As of the year 2020, what is really nice is that most of my favorite stuff on Q8,Q4 and SQ has been made available from AF, DV and Rhino among others. Is there hope of more to come? C'mon Rhino or whoever, give me David gates, Carly, Joni, Paul Simon and one of my favorite Q8's- Carpenters "Now and then"!

Back