The Doors L.A. WOMAN 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbrom

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I already bought the "old" 5.1 mix twice: in 2000 on DVD-A and again on the DVD-A in Perception box (w/peephole.)

There are so many ultra deeluxe releases that my pocketbook is fatigued! I'll buy boxes by people I've "subscribed to." However, if there is no surround or Quad mix included, it drops far down on my "want list."

All these super duper 📦 boxes are a cash 💸 grab, even the wonderful surround/Quad mixes we all covet!

I'm poor, but in surround hog heaven!

Why buy it ???
Ive got the Dvda from Perception set n the bluray from the Singles set in quad which is great i might add...and if the Atmos mix isnt included and will be streaming via Apple music...then Why???

Nope just another $$$ grab...but for without the above sets...well maybe

Strange Rhino bailed on a 5.1 BluRay for this. Might be a signal of things to come, or should I say, things NOT to come............

Yes, not a good sign.

We can only hope and encourage digital lossless surround offerings for the audience that wants them.

It's super easy and cheap to do for the manufacturers so a win for both sides.

Places like IAA have proven the small shops can do it.

any news on the atmos, the Dec 3 release date has come and gone?

appletv has the 50th ann edition on their app but it's hi-res lossless stereo only

While I still can’t find the Atmos stream of the L.A. Woman album anywhere, apparently more of the catalog is being mixed in Atmos.

Attachments

• 04AA29B2-9919-4F3A-B39F-1B62A8289360.jpeg
    04AA29B2-9919-4F3A-B39F-1B62A8289360.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 54
Back