The Enid in 5.1 - "The Bridge" 5.1 FLAC download available now

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I have purchased the downloadable FLAC option and I am having problems accessing this at the 'delivery' stage as my internet download rate is sluggish (if it estimates a download time less than 90 minutes then I am getting excited).

I am a patient guy and willing to wait but I note that the download unexpectedly terminates and then you have to start afresh each time.

Does this affect anyone else, and if so how can you get around this?

Maybe I am missing some tool here that may help?

Regards

Woody

Hi all,

I have purchased the downloadable FLAC option and I am having problems accessing this at the 'delivery' stage as my internet download rate is sluggish (if it estimates a download time less than 90 minutes then I am getting excited).

I am a patient guy and willing to wait but I note that the download unexpectedly terminates and then you have to start afresh each time.

Does this affect anyone else, and if so how can you get around this?

Maybe I am missing some tool here that may help?

Regards

Woody

Hey Woody, you could try some download manager plugin with your browser to handle the download. If you're with Firefox, try this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-gb/firefox/addon/downthemall/ it works like a charm!

Any Safari options or Google Chrome?

I'm afraid DownThemAll isn't compatible with either... but there is Chrono Download Manager that's built for Chrome. I've never tried it though, but I've read it's the only download manager available for Chrome. (perhaps this info isn't relevant anymore.. idk)

If this doesn't work, you could contact The Enid's website support I guess, unless someone here knows of another option for your browsers.

I know I'm late to the party with this one but I ordered online on Saturday at The Enids website paying by PayPal, Immediatly got an email saying confirmed, no sign of a link to my downloads. I messaged The Enid on Facebook yesterday (Monday), and have had no answer, however I got another email today ( Tuesday) saying shipped, the only link I have had takes me to a page with an invoice but still no link to the downloads, anyone who has had these can you tell me if where or when do I get an actual link to the downloads.

Edit: The Enid resolved the problem by refunding me AND sending a link to the files, so kudos to The Enid!

Last edited:
Back