The Greatest band I ever joined -Toy Matinee by Tim Pierce

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Some of you guitar heads may be familiar with Tim Pierce - Studio guitarist extraordinaire and an original member of Toy Matinee. Tim also has a great You Tube channel where he discusses all things guitar and teaches master classes. Definitely worth checking out no matter your skill level. Anyhow, Tim gathered the surviving members (Bill Bottrell-producer, Patrick Leonard, Guy Pratt and himself) to breakdown the album track by track, highlight certain guitar parts, and tell war stories about the making of Toy Matinee.

Last edited:
Some of you guitar heads may be familiar with Tim Pierce - Studio guitarist extraordinaire and an original member of Toy Matinee. Tim also has a great You Tube channel where discusses all things guitar and teaches master classes. Definitely worth checking out no matter your skill level. Anyhow, Tim gathered the surviving members (Bill Bottrell-producer, Patrick Leonard, Guy Pratt and himself) to breakdown the album track by track, highlight certain guitar parts, and tell war stories about the making of

I follow Tim’s channel and once suggested he tell us about his Toy Matinee days after hearing Guy Pratt play along with his bass parts on Last Plane Out and The Ballad of Jenny Ledge.

Did he just put this out today? (I haven’t checked YouTube yet).

I also follow Rick Beato, Tom Bukovac, Guy Pratt (obviously), Lee Sklar, Chris Buck, Paul Davids, Rock History Music...

I follow Tim’s channel and once suggested he tell us about his Toy Matinee days after hearing Guy Pratt play along with his bass parts on Last Plane Out and The Ballad of Jenny Ledge.

Did he just put this out today? (I haven’t checked YouTube yet).

I also follow Rick Beato, Tom Bukovac, Guy Pratt (obviously), Lee Sklar, Chris Buck, Paul Davids, Rock History Music...
Yes - just posted today - love Rick Beato

Thanks for the link, elmer. I haven't watch the bonus footage, but the first video was fascinating. What great players!

Back