The Kinks Box Set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the article it mentions Dave Clark and how he is messing up the Dave Clark Five catalog. How exactly.

Very tight on releasing these on physical media (CD or even LP) - just non existent or hard to find overseas (bootleg?) copies only........some of the prices on even the hits compilations are a bit high. :rolleyes:

Did you guys read the Jacko article posted here and his little story about the Kinks.

funny as hell

This year, Lola Versus Powerman and the Moneygoround gets the deluxe treatment. As usual, no surround mix. :cry:
I don't believe there is anything to be gained from surround mixes of Kinks albums. Maybe from Phobia, that is somewhat congested, but it was meant to be congested.

My favorite band BTW.

You are killing me John....."beyond VHS video" I haven't seen VHS in a post for awhile....a real flashback...indeed...somebody will probably respond to this post saying they still play that format o_O
I’m sure that there are many QQers with VHS gear. Heck, the technology is younger than quad receivers.

Back