The Next XTC Surround Sound Release...The Complete Dukes Of Stratosphear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listened to it several times over the weekend and I love it! I'm a big fan of all types of psych, from the original to the "Paisley Underground," and this fits in well.

Fun identifying various sources: Blues Magoos and Strawberry Alarm Clock and . . . and . . . all in dizzying procession!

Two Heads up :smokin:smokin

I'm on track 3....and I think you are correct!
I'm on Pale and Precious
I will be very surprised if there is a better mix out there, period!!!...imo

So many influences in this release...
This is a 10 10 to we meet again good buddy...
Just think of all the adjectives you can, add another dollop and even that wont be enough to describe this totally unique, brilliant release.
I'm gobsmacked!!!

Toppermost of the Poppermost??...

:rocks:rocks:rocks:rocks

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 4.22.50 PM.png

Anybody notice the do-it-yourself inside-out double-reverse alternate slipcase option? o_O

Discovered it during my first listen this morning.
(Amazon Prime delivered @ 8:49 am, a new personal best 😊)

[some deconstruction / assembly required] ;)

View attachment 43729

View attachment 43728
Yeah, I saw the inside artwork, but just how much deconstruction are we talking about here?

Two questions:

1. Has anyone else who pre-ordered from Burning Shed to the United States not received theirs yet?

2. If you bought this and don't like it, would you like to sell me yours?

I hate being a grown man waiting at the mail box like I did when I was 13-years old, waiting for my Early Bird Collector Set of Star Wars figures, but here I am...

Paul

Quick question, when I load this disc I can use the cursor on my remote to navigate the menus fine but once I start playing the 2019 5.1 mix and the track listing appears I can only use the Next / Last track buttons and can no longer navigate to a particular track or to a different menu with the cursor, anyone else have this issue? Audio is fine...

Back