The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Broncos didn't seem to understand that their supposed to be carrying the ball when running into the endzone, not throwing it into the ground.

The Seahawks look like a bunch of fluorescent lime-green highlighters.

The Broncos didn't seem to understand that their supposed to be carrying the ball when running into the endzone, not throwing it into the ground.

The Seahawks look like a bunch of fluorescent lime-green highlighters.
LOL... From a distance they look like tennis balls bouncing around.

I thought it was interesting that both Russell Wilson (Denver) and Baker Mayfield (Carolina) played their old teams in week 1. Coincidence?

As a Niner fan, Russell Wilson has given us fits twice a year for 13 years, now he had a chance to redeem himself with Niner fans and blew it.
In the NFC West Seattle now top dog at 1-0, ugh.
Oh yes, I hate the green uniforms, I think when they are away they are navy blue?

We gots the Prime! And for dinner we'll be enjoying:
https://zarda.com/the-kc-takeaway-from-ljarius-sneed-and-zarda/
And to wash down that delicious stuff:
https://www.boulevard.com/beerinfo/bourbon-barrel-quad/
Just like you, I prefer beers that have quad on the label!
Wiz, I'll be sure to PM you every five minutes during the game to get updates and to annoy you. LOL:ROFLMAO:

Good luck to all you fans of the Chiefs and the Chargers. But the Jets will kick both of your teams' asses.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is also on network tv.
Sonik might need to get clearance from a cardiologist before watching another KC-LAC matchup!
Sometimes ya just gotta remind yourself it's not how much you win by, it's how many games you win. Whew! That newish guy, Jalylen Watson, did ok. I rather like this pic from the game:

1663334946025.png

This is also on network tv.

Sometimes ya just gotta remind yourself it's not how much you win by, it's how many games you win. Whew! That newish guy, Jalylen Watson, did ok. I rather like this pic from the game:

View attachment 83510
He won’t be working back at Wendy’s for $7.50 an hour anytime soon.

A lot of heartbreak in the NFL today. My Ravens were embarrassing today. Our defense decided they only wanted to play three quarters today and promptly collapsed in the 4th. But we weren't the only team that had seemingly decent leads only to watch them dwindle in the second half. It will take a day or two before I can let it go.

A lot of heartbreak in the NFL today. My Ravens were embarrassing today. Our defense decided they only wanted to play three quarters today and promptly collapsed in the 4th. But we weren't the only team that had seemingly decent leads only to watch them dwindle in the second half. It will take a day or two before I can let it go.
Tua, 6 TD's and nearly 500 yards! Waddle+Hill=Unstoppable!

Well, unlike last Sunday the Ravens weren’t playing the Same-Old-Jets.

Same-Old-Jets actually pulled one out of their asses this week. Perhaps I should foolishly start watching some of their games. :eek:

Back