The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/18/bills-highmark-stadium-covered-in-feet-of-snow/
98e782f6807549c88bab6db5922c331f.jpg
Will it melt by next week? I guess it doesn't matter, the Bills play Detroit in Detroit on Thanksgiving, they will know the Detroit field better than the Lions by Thursday.
NEXT WEEKS SCHEDULE

Wow, no one chatting about the Green Bay beat down last night? It makes me happy, since my Bears can't seem to win games either.
GB is done! ..... they've lost 6 out of the last 7 games.... That win last week against Dallas was 'fools gold'.
I didn't believe there was anyway they could beat Tenn. It's beyond me how GB was a 3- 3.5 point favorite🤔.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@cbmmm3 The Lions! Three in a row. Break up the Lions!

Jets lost on essentially the last play of the game…a punt return, no less. There was no way they were going to win that game anyway given that they had a whole two yards of offense in the second half. Two yards. 🤣 😂:LOL:
Wow, what a gut punch! I caught just the end of the game, it was 3-3...less than a minute to go. Very surprised at such a low score...
..on that punt return, I don't think anybody touched him..
History seemed to indicate the Pats would win since Pats had beaten Jets the last 13 times in a row..
Now it's 14 times. I guess there's something to be said about history..
Tough way to lose the game, I feel for the Jets😔

Last edited:
And the Ravens proved you don't have to be good, just better than the other team.
A win is a win, but some wins make you feel better than others.
Actually the game was a defensive contest.

Wow, what a gut punch! I caught just the end of the game, it was 3-3...less than a minute to go. Very surprised at such a low score...
..on that punt return, I don't think anybody touched him..
History seemed to indicate the Pats would win since Pats had beaten Jets the last 13 times in a row..
Now it's 14 times. I guess there's something to be said about history..
Tough way to lose the game, I feel for the Jets😔
Had they played until thanksgiving, there was no way the Jets were going to win that game. Two yards gained in the second half. Two whole yards!!! If yards were total harmonic distortion, the Jets offensive performance in that half would be the best piece of audio gear ever measured. 😂😂😂

Had they played until thanksgiving, there was no way the Jets were going to win that game. Two yards gained in the second half. Two whole yards!!! If yards were total harmonic distortion, the Jets offensive performance in that half would be the best piece of audio gear ever measured. 😂😂😂
THD vs TWY. The mind boggles.

Last edited:
my Lions - who are these guys ??? What has happened ? Im speechless.

Perhaps the Thanksgiving Day game will be competitive ?
And both teams ( Lions and Bills ) have home field advantage. ;)
Congrats to the Lions & their fans. cbmmm3, that's you!
The good news: Detroit is unbeatable since putting down GB. The bad news: they have lost 5 games in a row on Thanksgiving.
Yes, I hope it's a competitive game.

Last edited:
Ugh, I fell asleep during the Chiefs - Chargers game. Woke up, went to bed, and ended up missing another Mahomes thriller. :mad:

Damn old fart! 🤣
I was watching. I knew when the Chargers scored that they left Mahomes way too much time. Sure enough they marched down the field and scored in about a minute. I've seen that act so many times that I expect it now.

I was watching. I knew when the Chargers scored that they left Mahomes way too much time. Sure enough they marched down the field and scored in about a minute. I've seen that ao many times that I expect it now.
Kelce always seems to come through in the clutch. Some day, that last minute stuff is going to fail them though.

And the Ravens proved you don't have to be good, just better than the other team.
A win is a win, but some wins make you feel better than others.
Actually the game was a defensive contest.
As a Cowboys fan yes indeed, some wins make you feel better than others. But are they really that good? When they run the ball well the defense seems to play better. It's a great formula. I just don't trust McCarthy.

As a Cowboys fan yes indeed, some wins make you feel better than others. But are they really that good? When they run the ball well the defense seems to play better. It's a great formula. I just don't trust McCarthy.
@Atomic Punk :

You might see me rejoicing from time to time when the Cowboys lose. Understand that I'm not trolling the fans. It's that I've never forgiven Jerry Jones for his treatment of the great Tom Landry. I'm an enormous fan of Landry going back to The Ice Bowl and Dallas teams of the 1960s...plus he played for the Giants.

Back