The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another Super Bowl with Brady. He throws 3 interceptions and still wins the game. How?
Because GB comes up with a whopping 6 points on three INTs. TB defense played just good enough to nurse an 18 pt halftime lead. Mike Tomlin and the Steelers would not have settled for that last GB FG. The blown coverage Brady TD just before the half proved to be enough to clinch it. We’ve seen it all before: never give Brady another chance. Now TB has home field advantage in the SB.

All eyes on Brady now
And Mahomes.
Already in Tampa Bay local news are the articles about Brady vs Mahomes, etc. Which kind of irks me since the two quarterbacks are not on the field at the same time against each other. :sneaky: I think Mahomes has equal talent if not experience & youth on his side. But it's as much a game involving how our defense holds up against Brady when he does have the ball. That is always a little iffy.

Both my two teams lost yesterday. So I have to make a descion for my Super Bowl choice.
KC beat my Niners last year, can't support them.
Tom Brady I have to admit is the GOAT, but I hate to admit that because he takes that away from Joe Montana.
Tampa Bay is a City I frequented in the 90's quite a few times, and I always had a good time in Tampa.
Tampa Bay is a NFC team, and NFC teams don't root for other NFC teams.
So I am really torn here, but my descion is, I am going on the Buc's side.
Now, I won't buy a hat or a T shirt, but in my deranged scenario I just can't have the team that beat us last year win again this year.
49'ers back in playoffs next year.

If Brady throws three picks like he did yesterday, the Chiefs will romp. Brady played great through the first half and the beginning of the 3rd quarter, but then morphed into a Jets quarterback. He started either floating the ball too high or underthrowing on a lot of passes.

Rodgers is a sore loser. If I had the bad luck he's had, I'd be a sore loser too...i.e. the Seattle NFC championship game when they blew a big lead at the end. But the Packers dug themselves too deep of a hole yesterday.

If Brady throws three picks like he did yesterday, the Chiefs will romp. Brady played great through the first half and the beginning of the 3rd quarter, but then morphed into a Jets quarterback. He started either floating the ball too high or underthrowing on a lot of passes.

Rodgers is a sore loser. If I had the bad luck he's had, I'd be a sore loser too...i.e. the Seattle NFC championship game when they blew a big lead at the end. But the Packers dug themselves too deep of a hole yesterday.
They never went out in front, letting the Buc's score on there opening drive, was the deflater.

I gave up on the NFL a long time ago...but as a casual watcher now(since there isn't much to watch that I like)..the downside for me is having to hear Brady this...Brady that...Brady...Brady...Brady...blah...blah...blah...The QB position is the weakest in the NFL...that's why these guys can play into their 40's...

Back