The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My eyeballs played a trick on me. I thought it said Jalen hurt his back. lol

lenswipes.jpg
lenswipes.jpg

Giants - Eagles.................so much for a close nailbiter. The Eagles dominated. They look focused. Look out Dallas SanFran winne
The KC / Jag game was a good one. I hope Mahomes ankle is all he sprained & it heals quickly. From the replays, it looks like he could have had a serious knee injury.
The Philly game was boring , I feel a sleep😴 on & off thru it. What a difference a week & matchups make. NY looked nothing like the team that beat Minn. Philly was probably the main reason for that. They looked awesome!
A Philly/49ers looks like it will happen. That will be great one!!

Last edited:
The Bills were beaten in an embarrassment. In spite of the Bengals missing 3 starters in the OL the Bills had no pass rush. And going the other way, the Bills OL was like a sieve. The Bills tackling was atrocious. More often than not, Cincy players were getting 4+yds after the first tackle attempt. The Cincy defense completely out coached Buffalo.

I gotta root for the Bengals going foreward

The Bills were beaten in an embarrassment. In spite of the Bengals missing 3 starters in the OL the Bills had no pass rush. And going the other way, the Bills OL was like a sieve. The Bills tackling was atrocious. More often than not, Cincy players were getting 4+yds after the first tackle attempt. The Cincy defense completely out coached Buffalo.

Well, I didn't get to watch it....just getting to hotel in Lansing, MI after a 5 1/2 hour drive. Maybe I'll watch the next game. Should be interesting.

I am shocked that the Bengals beat the Bills that handily. I thought this would be the game of the weekend, with the score teetering back and forth right to the end.The Bills kind of choked. They didn't play up to their potential in either of the playoff games.

As for rooting for the Bengals..... NEVER!!!!

The dream is over
What can I say
The dream is over
Yesterday
We were a favorite but now
We go home
We wanted a trophy
We got early rounds of golf
And so dear friends
You'll just have to carry on
The dream is over

shocking result. but perhaps not. The Buffalo defensive unit has not played well since late October.
Bummer - I really thought this would be the Bills year

Back