The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill B., I was thinking the same thing! The Quadio thread is already massive 😆
but fellow QQ sportsnuts, aint it fun ? Im as giddy as a little schoolgirl this year for the NFL and my team. Hope you are too !! Perhaps its the once in a lifetime situation for me this LONG suffering Lions fan, or maybe its me just so freakin juiced up on HBK ( HonBlueKool )

We got me and the Lions, Bobman and his Packers. Sonik with the Champs, JohnN and the Bills. AR and his Jets, BillB and his Ravens, Marpow and his 49ers
and a host of others Im forgetting - pardon me.

And - friends - that is my Hype Sticker !

Is it not ironic that I my moniker has the same initials as the Jets starting QB. Might that be an omen? What omen, one may ask...that Aaron Rodgers will realize that NFL football is hazardous to his health; and that he should take up collecting DV quads instead?
That is weird... & all this time I thought the initials AR, stood for 'Acoustic Research'🤔.....
Hey, I have some 'Aaron Rodgers' speakers....' They also go to the darkness retreat.
BTW, this is my favorite thread here @ QQ😊

Last edited:
@JohnN , have you gone into seclusion?
That was close.
al-bundy-funny-epic-beer-drinking-b55bv0zgabc0wnoz.gif

but fellow QQ sportsnuts, aint it fun ? Im as giddy as a little schoolgirl this year for the NFL and my team. Hope you are too !! Perhaps its the once in a lifetime situation for me this LONG suffering Lions fan, or maybe its me just so freakin juiced up on HBK ( HonBlueKool )

We got me and the Lions, Bobman and his Packers. Sonik with the Champs, JohnN and the Bills. AR and his Jets, BillB and his Ravens, Marpow and his 49ers

How I see this thread: JohnN and the Jethros. AR and his Bills

GOS & the Bears is one you forgot.If I was a Bears fan, I'd tend to keep it to myself.
I think the Bears are going to suck again this year😜 Sorry Gene......
But I understand & like your enthusiasm regardless!

Last edited:
drats---how could I forget about Gene ? ah memory.......old age....we also have Esimms and - memory again --the Patriots ?
Whats odd is 3 of the 4 teams in the NFC North are represented here by us nutcakes
Yes, all we need is a Vikings fan & we'd have the whole division represented. Is there one out there?
..maybe still hurting from the total collapse in playoffs?

drats---how could I forget about Gene ? ah memory.......old age....we also have Esimms and - memory again --the Patriots ?
Whats odd is 3 of the 4 teams in the NFC North are represented here by us nutcakes
NFC East, that is. And nobody’s shedding any tears for NE, least of all me. The Pats, Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics have all had very good runs.

Hey @JohnN , the Hockey News latest power rankings has the Bruins on top, the Rangers second and the Leafs third. :eek:Other than the Pesident’s Trophy jinx, I can see the Bruins taking the cup. But this ranking of the Rangers and Leafs in the top three is the kiss of death.

Hey @JohnN , like I said...the kiss of death. The Bruins succumbed to the President's Trophy curse and the Rangers and Leafs said bye-bye early. So who is your next team up, if any?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37647296/de-shane-ray-nfl-2019-signs-billsRay joined the Baltimore Ravens in the 2019 offseason but was cut at the end of training camp. He played in 2021 and 2022 for the CFL's Toronto Argonauts, recording six sacks last season. Joining the Bills, Ray will reunite with former Broncos teammate Von Miller.

The Bills also signed former UCF running back Isaiah Bowser and linebacker Travin Howard -- a 2018 seventh-round pick by the Rams who played in 29 games with Los Angeles -- after rookie minicamp tryouts.

Back