The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he just said. Your wings still risk being smothered in blue cheese(and Buffalo knows a thing or two about wings). We’ve so far had 3 games ending as upsets. Not that I’m trying to jinx you(and I don’t have a dog in this fight).
BTW, with omicron still out there, what field will George Toma be prepping for our mid February Super Bowl game?

Whew. Well that was interesting.
Congrats Sonik. They did make you sweat. I still can’t believe that Buffalo kicked the ball into the end zone with 13 seconds left. That decision cost them the game. Anyway, it was a nail biter for sure. I know all about “any given Sunday“ but I don’t see Cincinnati matching well at all against KC. There will be plenty of barbecue on the grill in KC next weekend.

Congrats Sonik. They did make you sweat. I still can’t believe that Buffalo kicked the ball into the end zone with 13 seconds left. That decision cost them the game. Anyway, it was a nail biter for sure. I know all about “any given Sunday“ but I don’t see Cincinnati matching well at all against KC. There will be plenty of barbecue on the grill in KC next weekend.

that was a game for the ages. amazing. Two incredible quarterbacks

Yes I sweated. A game so good in some ways I figure both teams should win.

Deepest sympathies to the Bills Mafia.As a browns fan, I know the snake bit feeling well. Great game, since this is a multi channel forum, I thought the 5.1 Dolby digital mix pulled in from my amplified out door antenna (free tv!) could have had a little more in the rears 😂

I didn't really care who won since my team (Ravens) didn't even make it this year. I will say that, while the ending was exciting, when two teams can score that often and that quickly in the last five minutes of the game, it cheapens the sport in my eyes because it almost makes the winner arbitrary, in this case whoever had the ball last. I know this is what the NFL wants and that is way the rules are set up the way they are but, as I said, in the end it seems arbitrary. Every game ended with a last second score, that should be statistically improbable.
I was just happy that "you know who" won't be in the Superbowl this year.

Saturday morning I hoped for a Tampa win and a Buffalo win.
As a Niner fan I love the hype, and wanted two New England quarterbacks, Brady and Jimmy G. to play each other.
As a Niner fan now we have to play the Lambs, beat them the last 6 times, it will be a challenge as we will probably see a new creative Lambs team.
As a Niner fan I wanted Buffalo to win as I believe that match would have been the funnest to watch.
Now we are faced with either the Bengals (beat them twice in Super Bowls) and the Chiefs (they beat us in Super Bowl 2 years ago).
As a Niner fan my new wish, Niners beat the Lambs and Chiefs beat Bengals.
Then Niners redeem themselves from two years ago.

I didn't really care who won since my team (Ravens) didn't even make it this year. I will say that, while the ending was exciting, when two teams can score that often and that quickly in the last five minutes of the game, it cheapens the sport in my eyes because it almost makes the winner arbitrary, in this case whoever had the ball last. I know this is what the NFL wants and that is way the rules are set up the way they are but, as I said, in the end it seems arbitrary. Every game ended with a last second score, that should be statistically improbable.
I was just happy that "you know who" won't be in the Superbowl this year.
You dislike Antonio Brown that much?

Saturday morning I hoped for a Tampa win and a Buffalo win.
As a Niner fan I love the hype, and wanted two New England quarterbacks, Brady and Jimmy G. to play each other.
As a Niner fan now we have to play the Lambs, beat them the last 6 times, it will be a challenge as we will probably see a new creative Lambs team.
As a Niner fan I wanted Buffalo to win as I believe that match would have been the funnest to watch.
Now we are faced with either the Bengals (beat them twice in Super Bowls) and the Chiefs (they beat us in Super Bowl 2 years ago).
As a Niner fan my new wish, Niners beat the Lambs and Chiefs beat Bengals.
Then Niners redeem themselves from two years ago.
So you’re rooting for next weekend being the silence of the lambs. Ah, Matthew Stafford: At least he’s no longer the Thanksgiving Day whipping boy.

So you’re rooting for next weekend being the silence of the lambs. Ah, Matthew Stafford: At least he’s no longer the Thanksgiving Day whipping boy.
That's one of the reasons I wanted the Rams to win. I am not a Stafford fan but anyone who can spend a decade playing in Detroit, deserves a break.

Green Bay getting eliminated made my day. I know, I know. Bears suck......which I get tired of admitting.
Gene that hurts, me being a Packer fan😢 lol....( only kidding, you should feel that way!)
But when Rodgers is soon gone, we will be joining you as the bottom feeders of the NFC north.
If that happens, the Bears will then have a better QB & far better special teams than GB....

That's one of the reasons I wanted the Rams to win. I am not a Stafford fan but anyone who can spend a decade playing in Detroit, deserves a break.

The Lions. Ugh - I am a fan. Its a tough gig let me tell ya. You realize that the last time they won a championship was 1957. I was not born quite yet. I may very well go my whole life watching my Lions not win another championship.

I am happy for Matthew Stafford. He is a class act. A gamer. He deserves a championship.

The games this past weekend were incredible. The Bills and Chiefs game was out of this world. Those 2 quarterbacks were on fire. Class act by Patrick chasing down Josh Allen after the game to acknowledge him

Gene that hurts, me being a Packer fan😢 lol....( only kidding, you should feel that way!)
But when Rodgers is soon gone, we will be joining you as the bottom feeders of the NFC north.
If that happens, the Bears will then have a better QB & far better special teams than GB....

But...GB seems to have a knack for having a superstar QB in the making. I've never quite seen anything like it....

Back