The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But...GB seems to have a knack for having a superstar QB in the making. I've never quite seen anything like it....
1st Favre then Rodgers, that was amazing. But Jordan Love doesn't look to me like anything special.
After this last clinker of a game, I told another life-long Packer fan 'Rodgers isn't a clutch guy in the playoffs'... and he agreed. I really anticipate he moves on... & with a cap # next year of $47M!
....Adios comanchero, peace be on to you sodbuster. Good riddance......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GOS
1st Favre then Rodgers, that was amazing. But Jordan Love doesn't look to me like anything special.
After this last clinker of a game, I told another life-long Packer fan, Rodgers isn't a clutch guy in the playoffs.... and he agreed. I really anticipate he moves on.
Good riddance......
Rodgers at least has one ring. That’s more than you can say about that other perennial playoff stiff, what’s his name, er….Romo.

Congrats Sonik. They did make you sweat. I still can’t believe that Buffalo kicked the ball into the end zone with 13 seconds left. That decision cost them the game. Anyway, it was a nail biter for sure. I know all about “any given Sunday“ but I don’t see Cincinnati matching well at all against KC. There will be plenty of barbecue on the grill in KC next weekend.
Didn't the Bengals beat the Chiefs just a few weeks ago?

And I believe the 49ers beat the Rams twice during the regular season.
Unfortunately for both teams, this is not the regular season.
Oh, I suspect the Chiefs will win, but I don't put much stock in the idea that everything changes from the regular season to the playoffs. The only thing that changes is that, if you lose, you're done.

And I believe the 49ers beat the Rams twice during the regular season.
Unfortunately for both teams, this is not the regular season.
Yes, tell it to Brady, Belicheck, and the NY Giants after the Pats’ almost perfect season. That was the year that NY made the playoffs after a 9-7 season.

Deepest sympathies to the Bills Mafia.As a browns fan, I know the snake bit feeling well. Great game, since this is a multi channel forum, I thought the 5.1 Dolby digital mix pulled in from my amplified out door antenna (free tv!) could have had a little more in the rears 😂

I'll bet there was a lot of wailing in the rear channels from the Bills fans after witnessing the Chefs cook up a game tying field goal with only 13 seconds left. I don't know if I could ever recover from that if I was a Bills fan...even worse than Scott Norwood's missed field goal in the Super Bowl. I really thought that the Bills were going to win given that the underdogs had won the three earlier games. The Chefs look really tough to beat.

Rodgers at least has one ring. That’s more than you can say about that other perennial playoff stiff, what’s his name, er….Romo.

Yes, it's amazing Rodgers has even one ring considering that he seems snakebit: That onsides kick fiasco against the Niners a few years back and now this blocked FG and blocked punt for a TD in this last game. No wonder he'd rather host Jeopardy. ;)

Them Cowboys will never ever win again because I put a curse on the organization for the way Jerry Jones got rid of Tom Landry. (Somehow my curse didn't work when Jimmy Johnson was there, but I've since honed my hexing skills.) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll bet there was a lot of wailing in the rear channels from the Bills fans after witnessing the Chefs cook up a game tying field goal with only 13 seconds left. I don't know if I could ever recover from that if I was a Bills fan...even worse than Scott Norwood's missed field goal in the Super Bowl. I really thought that the Bills were going to win given that the underdogs had won the three earlier games. The Chefs look really tough to beat.

The Bills have sure had a lot of tough breaks in the playoffs.
That's a classic ad! Haven't seen that in years. I always love that, thanks😁

Last edited:
Yes, tell it to Brady, Belicheck, and the NY Giants after the Pats’ almost perfect season. That was the year that NY made the playoffs after a 9-7 season.

Actually, the Giants went 10-6 that regular season when they beat the 16-0 Pats thanks to the helmet catch. Then they rubbed it in again by beating the 13-3 Pats in 2011 when the Giants went 9-7. It just shows once again how hard it is for even truly great teams to win a Super Bowl given the single-elimination format. Just ask Aaron "our special teams f'd it up again" Rodgers.

Right now, I don't care who makes it in. If only the remaining games can be as exciting as the ones this weekend. What a tough act to follow...The Mother of All Pro Football weekends.

I agree on last weekend's games. I had lost my desire to watch the NFL the past few years. The whole political agendas at sporting events had turned me off and add in that Im a Detroit Lions fan - just did not leave much in the way of NFL to desire. I started to get excited during the week last week for the weekend playoffs, and those 4 games reminded me that the NFL is a pretty entertaining show once again. Seeing Karen Rodgers lose, seeing Matthew Stafford win, seeing Brady architect yet another unbelievable comeback, Seeing Mahomes and Allen battle it out at the OK Corral ----seeing all the underdogs ( other than KC ) pull the upset. Great stuff. Can it get even better this coming weekend ?

Back