The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never could figure the lack of respect for him by management - and some fans. He is talented and he is tough. He should be the starter no ifs. ands or buts
Yes, you already have a proven winner at QB but want more. SF was at least smart enough not to trade Jimmy G. NE probably would have been willing to reacquire him.
Makes you wonder why they even drafted Trey Lance with such a high #1 draft choice then?

Last edited:
Yes, you already have a proven winner at QB but want more. SF was at least smart enough not to trade Jimmy G. NE probably would have been willing to reacquire him.
Makes you wonder why they even drafted Trey Lance with such a high #1 draft choice then?
Easy answer is he doesn't stay healthy through the entire season, but drafting a running QB like Lance doesn't help the odds.

Texans lost
Patriots lost
Raiders lost(0-3 on the year)

A great day if you’re a Dolphins fan since all of the other teams in their division lost.

Also a great day for GOS’s cat Lamar who’s engine was purring with the pass and the run.
Brady vs Rodgers is on now. We’ll see if Microsoft Surface loses again this week.

And in MLB news:
Meanwhile, Aaron Judge has two games left to be the first to beat Babe Ruth’s record without steroids or growth hormone.

John Cleese: “how can you call it the World Series if you don’t invite the world?”

Okay, back to the NFL!

Chefs lost.
Jets lost.
Bills lost.
Lions lost.

Certainly there must be some followers of this thread who are happy this afternoon?
.....................Lions....................finding unique ways to lose since 1958. Fourth down - go for it and get it and you run out the clock and win. Instead, they go for a field goal. Miss it. Ball goes to Minnesota at 40 yard line. They go down the field and score a touchdown. I cannot believe it

Last edited:
.....................Lions....................finding unique ways to lose since 1958. Fourth down - go for it and get it and you run out the clock and win. Instead, they go for a field goal. Miss it. Ball goes to Minnesota at 40 yard line. They go down the field and score a touchdown. I cannot believe it
You can at least console yourself with all of the Matthew Stafford commercials.

The Bills loss hurt. They beat themselves because of lost opportunities and wearing down the offence by having too many plays on an oven hot field. They went into the game with significant injuries to the defense. By the time it was over, a few more had sun stroke and were plugged into IVs.

The Bills take Miami games very seriously. They will get this one back in December when they play again... this time in Buffalo.

On the bright side... we did get the "Butt Punt".

Chefs lost.
Jets lost.
Bills lost.
Lions lost.

Certainly there must be some followers of this thread who are happy this afternoon?
I’m a happy Broncos fan this morning. Broncos beat the 49ers 11 to 10 in a squeaker. And we finally got to see what Wilson is capable of. That last scoring drive was beautiful.

Dolphins, way to go!
Bucs pff
Jags, hang on something may be happening.
Jets? Same-Old-Jets.

bag.jpg

I'm happy the Ravens beat the Patriots, which must make both the Bills and Dolphins fans happy.
I don’t see the Patriots as a serious threat this year. Their offense is underperforming and Jones’s ability to accurately place the long pass is also suspect.

The Bills-Dolphins rematch should be a barn burner. I am, however, concerned to see the Bills’s defense this banged up so early in the season.

On the other hand, they’re all doing better than Josh McDaniels’s Raiders. I feel bad for Snood.

The Bills-Dolphins rematch should be a barn burner. I am, however, concerned to see the Bills’s defense this banged up so early in the season.
We are used to that in Baltimore now. Injuries have decimated our team the last two years. In fact, IMO, having the fewest injuries in a season may be more important than having the best players.

Back