The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Bill Belichick throw one on the sidelines after a loss to the Bills
Apple, in fact, has a stipulation with the film industry such that it’s products can never be displayed on screen in the hands of a villain. It’s certainly a spoiler if you’re watching a whodunnit.

Maybe this explains why NFL teams use the Microsoft Surface.

:cool: Wow - that was fun. Go Bills!

Bills
3-1, 2-1 Away

Final
1234T
BUF3710323
BAL1460020
i

Ravens
2-2, 0-2 Home

.....................Lions....................finding unique ways to lose since 1958. Fourth down - go for it and get it and you run out the clock and win. Instead, they go for a field goal. Miss it. Ball goes to Minnesota at 40 yard line. They go down the field and score a touchdown. I cannot believe it
I watched yesterday's highights: Seahawks 48 Lions 45. Enjoyable, wild game. Although they were never out of it the Lions never could quite catch up.

I watched yesterday's highights: Seahawks 48 Lions 45. Enjoyable, wild game. Although they were never out of it the Lions never could quite catch up.
Let’s see if the Lions have an easier time than the Packers did yesterday when they play Belicheck and Bailey Zappe next Sunday. They’ll most definitely be fed a steady diet of Patriots RB’s Damien Harris and Rhaimondre Stevenson so the Lions’s run defense has to be on top of its game.

Hey @Sonik Wiz, Mahomes wins Brady/Mahomes III. Hope you are felling better.
It was a good game to watch! Really I thought at best it would be a squeaker & not necessarily in our favor. Pleasantly surprised! It is nice to be 1st in the AFC West at the moment. Then, there's always next week...

Feeling great again, thanks for asking.

Back