The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this was without Von Miller or Dion Dawkins. It was never a game. The Bills and the Pats may as well be in different leagues. Josh Allen is a freak of nature and Mac Jones elicits yawns.
Well said.
It wasn't even that close.

Not having Dawkins was a setback, and will continue to be so until he returns.

The last three points the Pats scored was garbage time that the Bills allowed to burn clock. And why kick for 3? It shows no faith in your offence to not go for the TD on 4th down when you need 17.

The Bills defense was the healthiest its been in many weeks, in spite of Miller's absence.

Allen is undefeated in Thursday games. The Bills had 3 this year alone.

Now 10 days off to rest and game plan while the Jets travel to Minnesota and the Fins travel to the West Coast. Go Vikes and Niners!

KC plays the Bengals on Sunday. From a Bills standpoint, ya gotta root for the Bengals. The Bills play the Bengals late in the season.

I expect a win over the Jets next week will be tougher, and a win over Miami the week after tougher still.

Today the OBJ watch is on in Buffalo. He's visiting.

I didn't see the game last night but hopefully someone uploaded it to YouTube by now.
I picked the Bills to win last night. But with NE you never know what you'll get so you can't just phone it in against them. I still think the Bills are the best team in the AFC
They sort of had a little lull after the GB game. For some reason GB does that to teams...?🤔
...maybe it's because GB sucks so bad this year that teams have a hard time refocusing afterwards!

Last edited:
Yesterday Was a g'kids volleyball game right at the time the USA lost to the Netherlands. So I guess not watching was just as well. In the afternoon was a g'kids gymnastic meet. Two of my grand daughters are into this and their mom owns a successful gymnastic & dance studio. But I gotta say from my POV it's slow torture. Really, at least 4 hrs sitting for the 4 mins your kid actually does something. Today it's another g'kid soccer game then immediately off to another gymnastic meet. I will miss most all of the Chiefs vs the Bangles. It's an important game for moving closer to the 1 seed. And play offs. The Chiefs have the better record right now but I bet it's gonna be a close nail biter.

I will just have to watch the film at eleven & look forward to all the action on this thread tomorrow!

Happiness is a week where every team in the AFC East loses except your Bills. Oh , and KC loses the top seed in the AFC to the Bills.
So sweet, not a dream. GO BILLS!
images

qarpb117x27aeelqe37u.jpg

Legends were born surrounding mysterious lights
Seen in the sky flashing

Happiness is a week where every team in the AFC East loses except your Bills. Oh , and KC loses the top seed in the AFC to the Bills.
The Jets came oh so close. Berrios dropped what may have likely been the winning TD late. (But there is nothing that said the Vikes wouldn't have managed to drive down afterwards for a winning field goal.) At least the game was interesting.

The Jets came oh so close. Berrios dropped what may have likely been the winning TD late. (But there is nothing that said the Vikes wouldn't have managed to drive down afterwards for a winning field goal.) At least the game was interesting.
It was interesting. The Jets D is the real deal. That receiver they have, Garrett Wilson, is also impressive. The Bills will have their hands full on Sunday.

As far as coming close, the Bills had it won... and then fumbled on their own goal line resulting in a Minnesota TD. They even managed to tie it up and get it into OT again, but didn't finish.

It was interesting. The Jets D is the real deal. That receiver they have, Garrett Wilson, is also impressive. The Bills will have their hands full on Sunday.

As far as coming close, the Bills had it won... and then fumbled on their own goal line resulting in a Minnesota TD. They even managed to tie it up and get it into OT again, but didn't finish.
That Bills - Vikings ending was absurd. The Bills have had their share of recent games with absurd endings.

Jimmy G is done for the season…broken foot. All teams are only one play away from a disaster.

Jimmy G., man I of course am disappointed, actually have empathy for him. Class person, never complains, took salary cut, got demoted in job, was 100 percent ready to lead team, absolutely on a run to the playoffs, some where saying Super Bowl winner, defense just too dominant. Man, poor Jimmy, but we are a team.
Miami comes in yesterday, scores on first play of game. Tua highly rated QB, Niners defense punishing.
1st Quarter Jimmy G. out. Brock Purdy, our 3rd QB of year, very last player to be picked in 2022 draft, wins the game 33-17. When Jimmy got hurt we only had 3 points, so Purdy actually wins the game. Mistakes, bad throws, of course.
This week Purdy has a full week of starter reps.
Has a back up QB come through over the years, of course. The fans remain positive. have defense won Super bowls, of course.
Next Sunday, Tampa, gonna kick ass again.

Has a back up QB come through over the years, of course.

Superbowl XXV Bills vs Giants. Phil Sims the starter, is hurt and suffers a broken foot in a previous loss to the Bills. The backup QB Jeff Hostetler takes over and wins the divisional round, the NFC championship, and the super bowl, courtesy of a missed FG by Scott Norwood on the games final play. The infamous "Wide Right" kick.

Back