The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha etc. A rodent in Pennsylvania predicts the Philadelphia Eagles will win as translated by his spokesperson George “Skip” Lehmann. I would like to double check his translation with Poor Richard's actual comments.

Maybe I'll dig out my Magic 8 Ball fortune teller & see what it says.

Eagles eat rodents. Perhaps this York, PA groundhog is trying to placate them, thus the prediction.

Eagles eat rodents. Perhaps this York, PA groundhog is trying to placate them, thus the prediction.
Red rodents. (KC) :LOL:
eagle-eating.gif

Ah well the last person to dis on the Chiefs was the mayor of Cincinnati. We know how that turned out...
Patrick Mahomes has broken the hearts of a lot of opposing fans who thought that their teams had the game in the bag. And for those teams that actully did survive, Mahomes gave them heart attacks.

Patrick Mahomes has broken the hearts of a lot of opposing fans who thought that their teams had the game in the bag. And for those teams that actully did survive, Mahomes gave them heart attacks.

For most of my life the Chiefs had more in common with @cbmmm3 beleaguered Lions. Fans attitude was: why even bother. But things improved 10 years ago when Reid joined up & then Mahomes in 2017.

It's great to reflect going to 3 out 4 conference championships, win the AFC championship at a home game & now another Super Bowl to look forward to. Still KC fans tend to have hopes high but expectations humble. Certainly for this game all I expect is some great actions & a close one, not like our last SB wipe out. That the Kelce bros are playing on opposing teams & the Eagles sacked Reid as HC just adds to the fun.

Then next month Hoops March Madness comes to KC for a couple of matches. In April the NFL Draft presentation takes up residence at or Union Station:

1675545308200.png

Pretty good start to the year, so far. This morning I watched the NFL Dodgeball Pro Bowl on TV. Now if we could just get that event to visit here!!

Last edited:
Back