The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that GB thing was a total joke.

I obviously don't know what's going on behind closed doors, but I've gotten the impression that Lamar doesn't want to bargain. He wants a certain amount in a certain way and there is no room for compromise. Of course the players association and his peers want him to win, in the long run it benefits all the players if guaranteed contracts become the norm. I hope he realizes that he's the only one putting his immediate future/career on the line. If he wins, all the players win. If he loses, he's the only one truly affected.
Actually, if he doesn't re-sign with the Ravens then they're screwed.

Hey @JohnN , the Hockey News latest power rankings has the Bruins on top, the Rangers second and the Leafs third. :eek:Other than the Pesident’s Trophy jinx, I can see the Bruins taking the cup. But this ranking of the Rangers and Leafs in the top three is the kiss of death.

Hey @JohnN , the Hockey News latest power rankings has the Bruins on top, the Rangers second and the Leafs third. :eek:Other than the Pesident’s Trophy jinx, I can see the Bruins taking the cup. But this ranking of the Rangers and Leafs in the top three is the kiss of death.
I'm an original six fan except for Montreal. Leafs goal-tending must be better. Tampa Bay is the worry here. Bruins are my second favourite team. I expect them to win it all. Always bet against me to win. I don't fear the reaper/Rangers

too many too :LOL:

Baseball…is that some sort of sport? Lol

ln the last couple of decades, it seems that I can only stand to watch highlights. That’s quite strange because I played it a lot and really love baseball movies such as Field Of Dreams and The Natural. I also like reading about the quirks of the old, classic baseball stadiums.

Not totally on-topic, but the Major League Baseball season officially starts today. So even though there is a dusting of snow on my lawn right now, I guess Spring is just about here!

I used to get so excited about the start of Baseball each year. But that is when the Detroit Tigers actually were a winning franchise

God the pro teams I cheer for

Tigers - rebuilding since 2016 ---they will suck this year
Pistons - not even worth a comment
Red Wings --on the mend. But still have a ways to go
Lions ------there is real hope here !!!

I'll take the contra of that and say the Rangers or Leafs eventually have to win it sometime, no better time than now... for the Rangers that is.

President's Trophy choke here we come!
I don't fear the reaper/Rangers
The Rangers seem to behave like a comet...win the cup every 54 years.

The Rangers defensive play is suspect. They often get caught out of position and appear to be standing around. Igor can steal a few games, however, and the Rangers can win the cup if he stands on his head throughout the playoffs.

Baseball…is that some sort of sport? Lol

ln the last couple of decades, it seems that I can only stand to watch highlights. That’s quite strange because I played it a lot and really love baseball movies such as Field Of Dreams and The Natural. I also like reading about the quirks of the old, classic baseball stadiums.

the final game ever played at Tiger Stadium. I still get a tear when I see highlights.

Yeah yeah I know, as mentioned above the MLB season is just beginning. But I have un-opened bottle of New Amsterdam gin purchased last year for the dreaded Honolulu Blue Kool Aid. Never got around to it. Must get a bottle of Curacao. Is this a summer drink as well or must I wait for September?

I used to get so excited about the start of Baseball each year. But that is when the Detroit Tigers actually were a winning franchise

God the pro teams I cheer for

Tigers - rebuilding since 2016 ---they will suck this year
Pistons - not even worth a comment
Red Wings --on the mend. But still have a ways to go
Lions ------there is real hope here !!!
I'm really starting to feel concern for you. :ROFLMAO:

He was drinking for diversion
He was thinking for himself
A little money riding on the (Wings?) Maple Leafs

The Rangers seem to behave like a comet...win the cup every 54 years.

The Rangers defensive play is suspect. They often get caught out of position and appear to be standing around. Igor can steal a few games, however, and the Rangers can win the cup if he stands on his head throughout the playoffs.
The goalie is the most important element in the playoffs. 1967 for the Leafs.

on topic: go Bills (only sleeping) 😴

Yeah yeah I know, as mentioned above the MLB season is just beginning. But I have un-opened bottle of New Amsterdam gin purchased last year for the dreaded Honolulu Blue Kool Aid. Never got around to it. Must get a bottle of Curacao. Is this a summer drink as well or must I wait for September?
Its a seasonal drink. You start drinking in early January. Right after the end of the Regular NFL season. Its a very hallucinogenic drink as it causes one to start mumbling crazy things like "this will be our year" or 'playoff bound this year" By about August - and after drinking several batches, you are convinced that the Lions are going to win the SuperBowl

That’s one for the ages. You must certainly remember 1968 when Jim Northrup hit all those grand slams? What was it, 5 or 6 of them? I know that one was against the Cards in the ‘68 World Series.
the glory years. Stormin Norman Cash sending one over the roof . Reggie Jackson doing the same in the All Star game. The 1984 World Champions. Mark 'The Bird " Fydrych. Willie Horton. Mr Al Kaline.....I could go on and on......but as a kid and going to Tiger Stadium and having Mickey Stanley give you a baseball prior to the game ? Priceless

Its a seasonal drink. You start drinking in early January. Right after the end of the Regular NFL season. Its a very hallucinogenic drink as it causes one to start mumbling crazy things like "this will be our year" or 'playoff bound this year" By about August - and after drinking several batches, you are convinced that the Lions are going to win the SuperBowl
Best post...:LOL:

Back