The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an opening game. Sorry other birds. :LOL:
Jays Jays won
Jays Jays spring magic
If we can get a Stephen W. Tayler 5.1 of this in 2023...

Bluejays.jpg

I will most gladly take it in trade for your Blue Jays winning the World Series in 2023. Yeah, I'm a Yankees fan, but there are some things in life that are just more important than a 28th title.

Better yet, if we get Blue Jays in 5.1 and Atmos, I'll trade for a Jays World Series in 2023 and a Bills Super Bowl in 2024.

If we can get a Stephen W. Tayler 5.1 of this in 2023...

View attachment 90099

I will most gladly take it in trade for your Blue Jays winning the World Series in 2023. Yeah, I'm a Yankees fan, but there are some things in life that are just more important than a 28th title.

Better yet, if we get Blue Jays in 5.1 and Atmos, I'll trade for a Jays World Series in 2023 and a Bills Super Bowl in 2024.
Deal! Jays don't need the deal, this is for the Bills. Sitting here in Blue Jay Way :devilish:
FDABsOL.jpg

Guys
Perhaps an Intervention.................

I am counting the days to September. September cant get here soon enough. I am so effin loaded up on Honolulu Blue KoolAid
my bladder is ready to burst !!

The Lions - yes - THE Detroit Lions - They WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFC Champs

2023 / 2024
Don't get too overconfident there, my friend. 😊Though, I know where you are coming from.
Sometimes Success is a curse..ask Marpow about that.
Often times one years' 'promising performance' doesn't carry over to the next year. (... injuries, Free agency, retirements, schedule & all the other intangibles).
Personally, I'd like to see the Loins do well ...especially if the other choices are the Bears or Vikings.😒

Last edited:
Hey @JohnN , the one silver lining from the Lightning / Leafs game last night is that your team cannot possibly play any worse. They were brutal.
Damar Hamlin has been cleared by doctors to play football and he has reported for the start of the Bills of season training program.

To quote Damar “I died on national TV.”

Damar Hamlin has been cleared by doctors to play football and he has reported for the start of the Bills of season training program.

To quote Damar “I died on national TV.”
The way the Maple Leafs played last night, Hamlin could probably suit up in skates right now and play for them. It would be an improvement. :(

Good morning to you too. :LOL:
I made the mistake the other day of watching the Kings / Oilers highlights. The Kings came back from two goals down with 10 minutes left. They tied the game with 16 seconds left and then won in overtime. The usual culprits, Kopitar and Doughty, made big plays...a recurrence of my 2014 nightmare...3 of 4 Ranger losses to the Kings in Overtime, including Alex Martinez's Cup winner

The pomp and circumstance surrounding the NFL draft just beyond my comprehension. I've never gave more than a casual interest to it usually after it's over. But you pay a bit more attention when it happens in your home town. I just saw there will be live music performances as part of it:

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-new...dercat-headline-2023-nfl-draft-concert-series
Is this common? Been done before? I am somewhat pleased that none of the acts are C&W. That seems to be the common popular choice around here.

I see there is also a Kelce Jam live performance at one of our outdoor amphitheaters. It's on the middle day of the draft so folks are gonna have to pick and choose.

The pomp and circumstance surrounding the NFL draft just beyond my comprehension. I've never gave more than a casual interest to it usually after it's over. But you pay a bit more attention when it happens in your home town. I just saw there will be live music performances as part of it:

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-new...dercat-headline-2023-nfl-draft-concert-series
Is this common? Been done before? I am somewhat pleased that none of the acts are C&W. That seems to be the common popular choice around here.

I see there is also a Kelce Jam live performance at one of our outdoor amphitheaters. It's on the middle day of the draft so folks are gonna have to pick and choose.
I’m assuming that it won’t be a JASON Kelce jam LOL(he got jammed up at the line)!

I agree, IMO the NFL draft is overrated. Especially the way the 4 letter, woke PC network presents it now.
I liked it when you had people like Jon Gruden & Matt Millen on there 😊.
I remember once when Matt Millen called Ron Jaworski a dumb pollock.... oh!!!! when he came back from break he had to apologize!.... how dare you! BTW, Jaws never denied a word of it!
All players are just potential when drafted. I think teams put too much stock into their value. Most turn out to do Jack Squat!
The music thing is common. The city's that have hosted the draft in the past did the same.

Hey. What can I tell you. The NFL had to find a way to make money during the off season.

I agree, this is a totally manufactured event. However, there are enough NFL fanatics that will buy into it to make it bigger than it is. Kudos for the NFL finding a way to make something genuinely boring into something that lots of people watch.

Back