The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done parody! Jets & Lions fans are both drinking the cool aid this year. I see Mr. Blue there is giving us the bird!
Really a long shot for that matchup to happen!
But it would be a great one ☺️...
Two of the most hapless franchises when it comes to the playoffs. Or even the regular season for that matter ! It would be epic. As a jaded Lion, there would be more penalties than plays from scrimmage, challenge flags thrown when you cant throw them, 12 men on the field in multiple occurrences, and a 6-3 final score

The Stanley Cup final between the Florida Panthers and the Las Vegas Golden Knights starts this Saturday. If the series goes the full seven games, it won't end until June 19!!! The average high temperature in Las Vegas during June is 102 F. 🥵 What is wrong with these people? :ROFLMAO: It's called ICE hockey, and its origins are the frozen ponds of Canada. Well, I guess watching the games help people feel cooler when it's 102 F outside. 🥶

The Stanley Cup final between the Florida Panthers and the Las Vegas Golden Knights starts this Saturday. If the series goes the full seven games, it won't end until June 19!!! The average high temperature in Las Vegas during June is 102 F. 🥵 What is wrong with these people? :ROFLMAO: It's called ICE hockey, and its origins are the frozen ponds of Canada. Well, I guess watching the games help people feel cooler when it's 102 F outside. 🥶
It's too hot here. Go Florrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:ROFLMAO: I blame all on you.

The Big Slick is an annual celebrity softball game here in KC benefiting pediatric cancer. Eric Stonestreet & Jason Sudeikis are a couple of big names behind it. This year Mahomes was in the game playing defense. Stonestreet hits the ball, Mahomes intercepts & with out even looking does a backward throw to 1st base. And he's out!

The Big Slick is an annual celebrity softball game here in KC benefiting pediatric cancer. Eric Stonestreet & Jason Sudeikis are a couple of big names behind it. This year Mahomes was in the game playing defense. Stonestreet hits the ball, Mahomes intercepts & with out even looking does a backward throw to 1st base. And he's out!

Wow, nice throw. He looks like he could definitely play baseball at a high level.

Ya?..but what about hockey😕?
Only if Paul Newman's on the team. Not likely.

A couple of years ago some videos circulated on social media of Mahomes playing indoor basketball. I never saw them but word on the street is he was making some crazy aggressive moves. And baskets. Next thing I see on TV news is Chiefs admin had "requested" he not do this anymore. Not good to get injured in the off season....
But I guess softball is officially condoned.

The Countdown

only 8 more months. THE Detroit Lions

lombardi.jpg

Back