• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

jaybird100

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter

Marplot

QQ Supporter
I was too busy admiring all the extra inputs it has that my Yamaha doesn't and wondering if it is time to upgrade to Atmos.

1652277485728.png

Marplot

QQ Supporter
MoonJune is moving from NYC to Toledo Spain and pretty much having a bandcamp sale while they settle.
MoonJune is offering 30% discount on all digital goodies until Thursday, June 2nd, 2022.
After the purchase, please type this discount code at the checkout:
TOLEDO2022MOONJUNE

sbrom

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Is anyone else bothered by the lack of multichannel analog inputs on the majority of today's receivers, including this one?
It would be a nice option for certain setups. Some of the Marantz line still have analog inputs.

For me personally I’m happy with HDMI inputs which can handle existing and (theoretically) future digital formats.

Marplot

QQ Supporter

sbrom

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
How low can you go? $139.94 Prime!
View attachment 78968

This is tempting. I have fond recollections from Jan 1976 in Detroit’s Cobo Hall. A smoke-filled drive from East Lansing (MSU) with dorm friends, watching Kiss from the nosebleed section, the long drive home after the concert, and many stops along the way for snacks. Ahh how times have changed ;-)

mkt

We just launched our annual Storewide Spring Special. Up until June 1st, all NativeDSD listeners will receive 15% OFF all album purchases! Offer ends June 1st, end of day, CET. Discount applied automatically at checkout.

Pentatone Spotlight: -40% Selected Titles

cleverheel

Deep Discount still has the UMG MLP DVD~A 5.1/96/24/CD deluxe edition of Rush's Moving Pictures for $12.30 which includes a hi res stereo remaster from the original analogue masters. Also includes three bonus music videos

Moving Pictures

A little late to the party, but I ordered this as well. Most likely getting rid of what they have in anticipation of the newer 40th Anniversary sets. $14 shipped is just too good of a deal to pass on. The Blu-ray version of this is simply too ridiculously overpriced; this will do just fine. Also, if you can find something else you like to bump it to $25, you can possibly get free shipping. Alas, I could not....

mrcond

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

15 Bux on Amazon right now - dunno for how long :eek: Says one of the Best 4Ks out there film wise
Thanks for the tip! Ordered! I saw it streaming and even that way it is demo quality for both audio and video.