• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

Quadkid

QQ Supporter
Well no good thing lasts forever. Price @ Amazon for The Band -Cahoots Deluxe Edition is now: $101.99. Quite an increase from yesterday...😞
Glad pulled the trigger over the weekend! I also picked up a used The Band self titled box set at Joesy Records here in Dallas. $120 seemed like a fair price! Pristine condition! Now I just need Stage Fright for the trifecta!

Clement

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Sadly, no surround, but a helluva box set: The Who Sell Out for $55.16
1655935653488.png

Sonik Wiz

👂 500 MPH EARS 👂
QQ Supporter
View attachment 80534
One of the 1st few LP's I ever bought with my own money. Still have it. Along with Blue Cheer & Zappa.
Purchase price each one: $3.00.

Edit: I bet the new one sounds much better with out incense & candle wax in the grooves.

~dave~~wave~

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
View attachment 80534
Streaming in full on Amazon HD along with tons of Zappa, Dylan, etc. deluxe boxes. My Super Deluxe Box Sets playlist is currently 1046 songs, 80 hrs 20 min.
Don’t miss the artwork on this one, still a little traumatized from looking at the cover in the Magnavox stereo store 55 years ago.😵

ubertrout

QQ Supporter
Princeton Record Exchange (in New Jersey) just posted to their Facebook that they got a big lot of high-res digital stuff in, including some of the Audio Fidelity quads it looks like. More info:

JediJoker

Princeton Record Exchange (in New Jersey) just posted to their Facebook that they got a big lot of high-res digital stuff in, including some of the Audio Fidelity quads it looks like. More info:

Do they sell on Discogs?

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter

I'd actually love to get my hands on that stereo SACD of Rickie Lee Jones's It's Like This in the first photo--on the condition that they're asking substantially less than the 90-odd bucks it goes for on Discogs.

Tres Discrete

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I'd actually love to get my hands on that stereo SACD of Rickie Lee Jones's It's Like This in the first photo--on the condition that they're asking substantially less than the 90-odd bucks it goes for on Discogs.
Sorry sir - tried to snag this for you during my pilgrimage this afternoon…but Rickie Lee had left the building 😭

Tres Discrete

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter

By the way - as of closing time Sunday many, many of these were still out in the floor - particularly the MoFi stereo stuff for any fans in the area…