• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
Somewhat related to this thread(?): CDJapan has upgraded their search feature with AI - it’s pretty slick!

I just tried one for kicks; guess which title I searched… ok ok enough suspense - I searched “Santana SA-CD CARAVAN”
It returned all the Santana 7” QUAD SA-CD titles first, then looks like Blu-Spec, and then regular CDs, etc.
Nothing on 7” Caravanserai yet though :)

You know how e-Bay has a feature to let you save a search and even e-mail you items that show up from that search; wonder if they have that one yet?

Tres Discrete

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I just tried one for kicks; guess which title I searched… ok ok enough suspense - I searched “Santana SA-CD CARAVAN”
It returned all the Santana 7” QUAD SA-CD titles first, then looks like Blu-Spec, and then regular CDs, etc.
Nothing on 7” Caravanserai yet though:)

You know how e-Bay has a feature to let you save a search and even e-mail you items that show up from that search; wonder if they have that one yet?
Dunno…but they should!

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
GRUV.com - Disc Movie site has 25 percent off code ends July 5th 4JULYGD25 over the holiday weekend so Saturday, Sunday and Monday I figure. Prob will not Work on Thursday or Friday

Not tooooo shabby :SB

Brother Snood, my email today from GRUV.com specifies 25% off DIGITAL CODES not physical product:

mail

But they do have some insanely great deals on UHD4K boxsets!

Marplot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I am off tomorrow so auto-weekend. I did use the signup 20% and saved on the 4 pack 4k classic monsters as well as the soon to be released Doom in 4k.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
oooooooooooh sheeeeeet - you are correct sir - Snood deleted me post - urrrrrrgh - sorry Marplot

Not too worry, Brother Snood, Marplot got 20% off his first order with GRUV and some exceptional deals as well. Many of those 4K boxsets have never been priced this low!

Universal's EXCEPTIONAL Hitchcock 5 disc UHK4K Collection Volume I is an absolute STEAL

scooob

QQ Supporter

jamesc

QQ Supporter
Just a heads up for those who aren't aware, the SIGNUP20 code at GRUV has worked on every order for me so far. I finally got around to ordering the Hitchcock box 2 and Hacksaw Ridge today. There's some pretty good deals with the July 4th sale.

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter
The audiophile label Sono Luminus is having an "American Music" sale, which includes the BDA of jazz saxophonist Jane Ira Bloom's Early Americans. Some of the other titles are RBCD only, but among the multi-channel titles, I'd recommend the Ying Quartet's American Anthem and inscape's American Aggregate. Some might like Dave Brubeck's Brubeck & American Poets with the Pacific Arts Ensemble.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Until TOMORROW, Elusive Disc is offering 10% off on 'eligible items' with Coupon Code JULY10. I live in New York and they never charge me local sales tax which amounts to 8.375% so I likewise consider that a discount as well. Discount applies to DIGITAL Discs, as well [if eligible] Free Ground s/h over $99

Last edited:

Old Quad Guy

Let it Be
Staff member
Rush Sector 3 box set is back in stock and on sale for $43. It was briefly available in the spring, then went away and used sets went for $90. A few days ago, new copies came back in for $51. Anyway, it’s $43 now:

EDIT: Rush Sector 1 is $37 now:

Sector 2 still sold out as of July 10, 2022.

Last edited:

mrcond

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Rush Sector 3 box set is back in stock and on sale for $43. It was briefly available in the spring, then went away and used sets went for $90. A few days ago, new copies came back in for $51. Anyway, it’s $43 now:
Thanks for the heads up! I had the first 2, now I can complete the set. Even if the 5.1 mix of Signals is lacking by all acounts...