• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just me. Others like it, as well.
I think Chycki bashing and negativity bias has overtaken many reviews. Every time I hear this 5.1 mix, on whatever system, I'm reasonably pleased.
And I know the original mix and several masterings intimately.

Yea ,I like it too.
Signals is probably my favourite Rush album .
And sure....it could use a little more in surround, but at least it got a 5.1 release ...so happy I am.😊

The price continues to drop! $203.10 for Moving Pictures 40th Anniversary Box with free shipping (Prime)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SV8DDH1?th=1&psc=1
1658207268157.png

I only see a listing for $150, maybe it’s out of stock now? Are you sure it’s the edition with the blu ray?? I never bought this but at that price I just might…
ATMP back on sale right now at amazon.ca, I've noticed it comes on sale and then goes out of stock, jump on it now and buy about a 100 spare copies for the US QQers

I only see a listing for $150, maybe it’s out of stock now? Are you sure it’s the edition with the blu ray?? I never bought this but at that price I just might…
I can(adian) confirm it is indeed priced at $26.48 right now and can't ship to the US. How's about you pick up a couple and PM me? HMMMM???

50% off at the Nonesuch store through Tuesday morning, 26 July. Pre-orders excluded. Promo code SUMMER.

I don't think there's anything multi-channel left in the Nonesuch catalog, sadly (there used to be a John Adams DVD or two with a Dolby 5.1 soundtrack, but no more--and of course none of the historical quads have been reissued), but still plenty of great music, much of it available in 24/96 or 24/48 FLAC.

https://store.nonesuch.com/

Last edited:
Back