• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Deep Discount

Coupon

Criterion Flash Sale: 50% off all discs

It’s Flash Sale Day!

For the next 24 hours at criterion.com, all discs are 50% off SRP.

Need help? Our curated guide will help you choose from over 1,500 films on Blu-ray, DVD, and 4K UHD. Start filling your cart—the sale ends at noon ET tomorrow!

I went a little crazy with the Criterion Flash Sale. With the conversion rate it’s not the greatest deal for me but all the Criterion titles I’ve seen here in Canada are $50+. I figured with the flash sale around 25-30 CAD per title is a price I could stomach.

I only own 2 Criterion titles: Stalker and The Thin Red Line but now I own 11:

Dazed and Confused 4K
Malcolm X 4K
Inland Empire
Eraserhead
Andrei Rublev
Cure
Antichrist
Ikiru
Akira Kurosawa’s Dreams

@ Simon A, appreciate the Criterion sale heads up! Got free shipping too:
Akira Kurasawa’s Dreams
The Quatsi Trilogy
Fantastic Planet
Great choices! :)

Fantastic Planet has such a solid soundtrack. I'll admit that the film scared the living daylights out of me when I was a young boy.

Hearing the woman's voice over during the trailer is proof that drugs are bad.

Does Burning Shed ever have discounts? I'd like to buy some items to include the Porcupine Tree deluxe sets but shipping to the US just kills it. I always pick the wrong interests/hobbies for punching pennies but that is just what it is. I hope I'm not the only one! 😀

Back