• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I'm sure everyone already owns a copy...but damn...

1682181078865.png

Still up at Burning Shed cheaper than JPC but I believe shipping costs more so......this constant going out of stock and reappearance may be a clever sales technique.....I jumped like a lemming.

HDtracks
Celebrating 15 Years of Hi-Res
20% OFF STOREWIDE

Use code STOREAPRIL20HD for 20% off storewide

Code valid through 4/30/23 11:59 PM.

Code does not apply to albums already on sale.

There's a seller on Discogs with an estate sale that has a bunch of out-of-print surround titles. Prices aren't necessarily cheap, but there are some good titles there like a bunch of AF SACDs (Alice Cooper, America, BS&T, Billy Joel, Earth Wind & Fire, George Benson, Jeff Beck, etc...)
Thanks for the heads up - picked up Cooper and Krall SACDs 👍

There's a seller on Discogs with an estate sale that has a bunch of out-of-print surround titles. Prices aren't necessarily cheap, but there are some good titles there like a bunch of AF SACDs (Alice Cooper, America, BS&T, Billy Joel, Earth Wind & Fire, George Benson, Jeff Beck, etc...)
Appreciate the heads up! Scored the two out-of-print Earth, Wind & Fire SACDs from Audio Fidelity for $40 each (one is even still sealed). Now, if only I can find Billy Cobham’s Spectrum SACD for a decent price.🙂

Thank you for the heads up. Just picked up the Chicago Quadio box set.

Back