• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deepdiscount coupon! Click HERE
View attachment 91549
Another heads-up: DeepDiscount prices, minus 15%, are often not that different from ImportCDs everyday prices (even though the two companies are part of the same parent company, apparently). So probably worth cross-checking before taking advantage of this coupon (or waiting for the rarer ImportCDs discount offers).

Another heads-up: DeepDiscount prices, minus 15%, are often not that different from ImportCDs everyday prices (even though the two companies are part of the same parent company, apparently). So probably worth cross-checking before taking advantage of this coupon (or waiting for the rarer ImportCDs discount offers).
But ImportCD charges s/h charges [$2.99 for 1st disc and $1.49 per disc thereafter} which is why they post cheaper prices. But Deep Discount will charge a s/h charge if order is under $25 ........

But that FUSE disc I posted with the 15% discount is a FULL 1/2 of what I paid SDE .... and yes, I'm miffed [but you can't win them ALL].

But ImportCD charges s/h charges [$2.99 for 1st disc and $1.49 per disc thereafter} which is why they post cheaper prices. But Deep Discount will charge a s/h charge if order is under $25 ........
Fair enough. But DeepDiscount also charges for heavier items (such as box sets), even when over $25. So like I said, worth checking both places.

If only the 4 Quadios are announced today . . . and they are not excluded!
Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 8.01.32 AM.png
Click
HERE

OOPS....Music Direct was running a 10% off sale on music but then I noticed that MoFi titles [SACDs, etc] are NOT eligible ... so what kind of sale is THAT?????
We see this now more and more. The only things that are sale are items that nobody wants all that much. Besides, MoFi has to recover their $25 million from the digital step settlement. :sneaky:

We see this now more and more. The only things that are sale are items that nobody wants all that much. Besides, MoFi has to recover their $25 million from the digital step settlement. :sneaky:
And AR, I'm tired of paying $30 and $35 for MoFi and AP's STEREO SACDs ..... SURE makes RHINO's upcoming $25 BD~A 192/24 QUAD remasters in Super AUDIO Jewel cases all that more 'appetizing!'

The super Jewel cases are nice. But the prices have made me leave both Tubular Bells and the upcomingWho release on the table.

Perhaps Atmos will be turned into the excuse for streaming. I think I will always be a physical copy person.

Just logged on to AmazonUK and the price is $124 and change! The link you provided leads one to AmazonUS ........

Could've been one of those FLASH DEALS ... which evaporate rather quickly!
Its still £39.14, amazon now cunningly redirects so if I click on a posted .com link I get sent to .co.uk. Try using a VPN.

That link works to take me to Amazon UK from my US IP address. The Road Apples link redirects me to Amazon US, no matter how I change the URL to remove modifiers. 🤷‍♂️
Weird, works for me... What about searching for "B09GG1N6CV" at Amazon UK site?

That link works to take me to Amazon UK from my US IP address. The Road Apples link redirects me to Amazon US, no matter how I change the URL to remove modifiers. 🤷‍♂️
And IF you bother to read the AmazonUS review [ostensibly from a QQ forum reviewer] you will note that Richard Chycki did the ATMOS mix for The Road Apples and it is very disappointing!

Back