• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UDiscover…but 1 at regular price get 2nd at 60% off….includes 45 Anniversary of KISS DESTROYER BOX SET
and
CAT STEVENS TEASER & THE FIRECAT SDE
https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/?ut...source=dotmailer&dm_i=4YYL,3B4A,14GC25,FJMF,1

In Udiscover's description it says the KISS DESTROYER DELUXE BOX SET IS EXCLUDED FROM SALE

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/pro...th-anniversary-super-deluxe-4cd-blu-ray-audio
But the upcoming {December 10th} Band's CAHOOTS is NOT

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/col...er-deluxe-edition?_pos=5&_sid=978420439&_ss=r

For those of you who haven’t checked recently

AMAZOM.COM

Have their buy 2 get the 3rd one free and yes

The KISS BOX SET is INCLUDED but it will only let you buy 2

so for anyone who wants

Cat Stevens - Teaser & The FIRECAT SDE it is also INCLUDED

so if you get that you get a KISS BOX for FREE

Lots of deals to be had too many to list here…but you are always welcome to add your findings below

For those of you who haven’t checked recently

AMAZOM.COM

Have their buy 2 get the 3rd one free and yes

The KISS BOX SET is INCLUDED but it will only let you buy 2

so for anyone who wants

Cat Stevens - Teaser & The FIRECAT SDE it is also INCLUDED

so if you get that you get a KISS BOX for FREE

Lots of deals to be had too many to list here…but you are always welcome to add your findings below
How do you find that on Amazon?
I don’t see it…
Thanks!

If you click onto, i.e., KISS DESTROYER DELUXE EDITION it will lead you to the promotion but seriously folks, as far as I'm concerned slim pickings in the music department.

Aside from Destroyer, there are several eligible surround titles:
  • The Band - Stage Fright
  • Beatles - Let It Be
  • Beatles - Abbey Road
  • John Lennon - Plastic Ono Band
  • Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse Of Reason
  • Air - 10,000 Hz Legend

The LET IT BE SDE is also AVAILABLE on that deal
Thanks for the Amazon tip (I think…)
Pulled the trigger on Super Deluxe Editions of Let It Be, Stage Fright & Destroyer.
The way I’m looking at it (rationalizing it?) is I paid full price for the first 2, and saved $100 on Destroyer.
I can live with that 🤑

Thanks for the Amazon tip (I think…)
Pulled the trigger on Super Deluxe Editions of Let It Be, Stage Fright & Destroyer.
The way I’m looking at it (rationalizing it?) is I paid full price for the first 2, and saved $100 on Destroyer.
I can live with that 🤑
Wow, that's a haul for sure. I've never purchased 3 box sets at the same time. :LB

Pardon the shameless plug but since people have been asking: Just launched an anniversary sale. Everything on the Amin Bhatia bandcamp site is 40% off until the end of November. Some tracks are presented for the first time in 96k 24bit audio. Use the code ROLAND40 at bandcamp checkout, (since it was 40 years ago today that Roland Synthesizers changed my life with that contest.) Discount in effect until Nov 30th.Go to: Amin Bhatia

40% off now at uDiscover, some restrictions (Kiss Destroyer). Applied in cart so just jam stuff in to see if it applies.
Thanks for the tip, I was able to get the Let It Be box for $84 & two Record Store Day Frank Zappa picture LPs for $15 each. Not sure how that Beatles box got the discount. I got lucky!

Back