• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too busy admiring all the extra inputs it has that my Yamaha doesn't and wondering if it is time to upgrade to Atmos.

1652277485728.png

MoonJune is moving from NYC to Toledo Spain and pretty much having a bandcamp sale while they settle.
MoonJune is offering 30% discount on all digital goodies until Thursday, June 2nd, 2022.
After the purchase, please type this discount code at the checkout:
TOLEDO2022MOONJUNE

Is anyone else bothered by the lack of multichannel analog inputs on the majority of today's receivers, including this one?
It would be a nice option for certain setups. Some of the Marantz line still have analog inputs.

For me personally I’m happy with HDMI inputs which can handle existing and (theoretically) future digital formats.

Deep Discount still has the UMG MLP DVD~A 5.1/96/24/CD deluxe edition of Rush's Moving Pictures for $12.30 which includes a hi res stereo remaster from the original analogue masters. Also includes three bonus music videos

Moving Pictures

https://www.deepdiscount.com/moving-pictures/602527621074
A little late to the party, but I ordered this as well. Most likely getting rid of what they have in anticipation of the newer 40th Anniversary sets. $14 shipped is just too good of a deal to pass on. The Blu-ray version of this is simply too ridiculously overpriced; this will do just fine. Also, if you can find something else you like to bump it to $25, you can possibly get free shipping. Alas, I could not....

Back