• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not by all! @edisonbaggins likes it.
It's not just me. Others like it, as well.
I think Chycki bashing and negativity bias has overtaken many reviews. Every time I hear this 5.1 mix, on whatever system, I'm reasonably pleased.
And I know the original mix and several masterings intimately.

One thing for sure, people are holding onto these for dear life, because it’s Rush. And as a collector, that’s understandable. Otherwise, these would probably go for the sale price or less used. But after two weeks when the spring inventory sold out, the price went back up to $90 and up. Anyway, they’re on sale now. Sector 2 for some reason is not.

One thing for sure, people are holding onto these for dear life, because it’s Rush. And as a collector, that’s understandable. Otherwise, these might probably go for the sale price or less used. But they went back to $90 and up after two weeks when the spring inventory was sold out. Anyway, they’re on sale now. Sector 2 for some reason is not.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I was interested in
Sector 1 & Amazon Warehouse had a used copy for $32…can’t beat that…particularly because they are not a “Fly By Night” outfit 😜

It's not just me. Others like it, as well.
I think Chycki bashing and negativity bias has overtaken many reviews. Every time I hear this 5.1 mix, on whatever system, I'm reasonably pleased.
And I know the original mix and several masterings intimately.
I was going to pass on Sector 3 due to all the withering reviews of “Signals”, but have decided to plunk down for it since it has Professor Baggins’ Squeal of Approval 👍🏼

Target has an additional 20% off most movies today. Many Disney/Marvel/Star Wars 4K discs are going for $14.99 before the 20% off. Just clip the coupon on the page (below the Add to Cart button).

For some reason, the discount was only applying for a single item when I had multiples in my cart so I just did separate orders for each disc and the discount applied. Free shipping and additional 5% off with Red Card.

If you're needing more storage (and who doesn't these days) Amazon has these Samsung T7 2TB SSDs for a pretty good price considering what chip pricing has gone for recently. Plus if you have a CC from Amazon; today and tomorrow you get a bump of 1% for a total of 6% off.

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Port...drive+mu-pc2t0t/am+,+gray,aps,114&sr=8-1&th=1

This model appears to be ten dollars cheaper, newer more "rugged" version?

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Portable-SSD-2TB-MU-PC2T0T/dp/B09VLHR4JC

Because of the warning: This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.

Shame too, I was eager to pull the trigger at that price.
Seems a Canadian QQ'er may be able to buy and sell, I would be happy to pay shipping across the border, has to be cheaper than the cost of the item from Amazon (US)

20% and 10 euro coupons at spirit of turtle.
DISCOUNT CODE: SSD2220
Traditionally every summer we offer all our products for a limited period at a discounted price. This summer is no different and during the holidays until August the 15th you can use the discount code above to get 20% off on all purchases.
and
25th Anniversary Voucher Code worth €10,-: MT+3D9.1DXD
(Use at check-out and valid for the remainder of 2022)
Maybe worth it for surrounds that don't have a SACD or Apple Music atmos release.
https://spiritofturtle.com

Cahoots Box set is cheap. The Band - Cahoots (50th Anniversary) [Super Deluxe Edition] - Amazon.com Music

1658079368062.png

Back