• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pentatone will celebrate the American shopping traditions of 'Black Friday' and 'Cyber Monday' with a special 60% off all albums in our webstore from today until the end of Monday, November 28th!

Use this promo code: friday22monday

8144090C-038E-4BEF-8384-77BB83E116CE.jpeg

Good at DEEP DISCOUNT site thru 11/26 at 12 noon CT in the US. Happy Thanksgiving! 🍁

Last edited:
The 2nd generation Apple TV 4K 32GB, which streams Apple Music spatial audio (Dolby Atmos) is now available for $79.99 at Costco (until November 28) and Walmart. Not sure of other sellers. This is an insanely good deal. It may also come with several months free trial of Apple Music (not entirely sure though). So if you’ve been on the fence…..

If you are missing any Steve Hackett multi-channel releases, Century Media is having both a sale, and $5 shipping > $50; free shipping over $75.

https://centurymedia.store/dept/steve-hackett?cp=102832_103046_103793
As you can see, I did pretty welll
Steve Hackett - Wuthering Nights: Live in Birmingham 2 CD + Blu-Ray Set $16.89
Steve Hackett - Wolflight CD+ BluRay Set $12.99
Steve Hackett - The Night Siren Special Edition CD + BluRay Set $12.99
Steve Hackett - At The Edge of Light CD $11.69
Steve Hackett - Genesis Revisited Band & Orchestra: Live 2CD+BLU-RAY+DVD $17.54
Steve Hackett - Surrender of Silence Mediabook CD + Blu-Ray $23.38
Orphaned Land - 30 Years Of Oriental Metal Box Set - 8 CDS $32.49

Great sale at SonoLuminus
https://www.sonoluminus.com/Today is Cyber Monday! That means that now through Friday, you can enjoy items from the Sono Luminus catalog for less! This includes new and upcoming releases, as well as older catalog favorites. Use code “SONOSALE22” at checkout for 35% off your order.

I have a few and still really dig:
Del Sol Quartet Sculthorpe, The Complete String Quartets with Didjeridu Sculthorpe: The Complete String Quartets with Didjeridu — Sono Luminus | Recording Studio & Record Label
Occurrence Occurrence — Sono Luminus | Recording Studio & Record Label
Iceland Symphony Orchestra Concurrence Concurrence — Sono Luminus | Recording Studio & Record Label
Iceland Symphony Orchestra Recurrance Recurrence — Sono Luminus | Recording Studio & Record Label

Be advised, their search SUCKS

Pure Audio BluRay filter
https://www.sonoluminus.com/store?category=Pure+Audio+Blu-ray

Last edited:
Jethro Tull TAAB Amazon UK. £24.59 Thick As a Brick (50th Anniversary): Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

This being on Amazon might not be a surprise to you but it was to me! I was looking for this for months and eventually gave up and ordered elsewhere. But a few days ago HMV cancelled my £35 pre-order and I found this! Listed as '2CD' it is the CD+DVD bookset from 2022 (mine arrived yesterday).

Jethro Tull TAAB Amazon UK. £24.59 Thick As a Brick (50th Anniversary): Amazon.co.uk: CDs & Vinyl

This being on Amazon might not be a surprise to you but it was to me! I was looking for this for months and eventually gave up and ordered elsewhere. But a few days ago HMV cancelled my £35 pre-order and I found this! Listed as '2CD' it is the CD+DVD bookset from 2022 (mine arrived yesterday).
Pissed off at this, I pre-ordered from the shed and paid £40 inc. p&p

Did you get the postcard and coasters though?
No idea, it hadn’t arrived by the time I came on holiday on Sunday, i’m not back until the 22nd, I know it’s arrived because the royal mail tracking app tells me it arrived on Monday, it will be behind the door with a couple of others arriving while i’m away 🤞

Back