The Pineapple Thief - Nothing But The Truth (Dolby Atmos/5.1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alansanchez86

701 Club - QQ All-Star
Bruce's first Atmos mix, I'm intrigued and stoked. He's a truly genius in the surround format. The drum cams are the cherry on top.

Due to unbelievable demand, we’re delighted to announce the physical release of our 'Nothing But The Truth' live performance! Available on CD, double gatefold vinyl, blu-ray and a gorgeous special edition. The Blu-ray also features 6 documentary shorts and the 4 music videos released with ‘Versions of the Truth’. The show and the 4 music videos have been mixed in 5.1 and for the first time, Dolby Atmos. And if that wasn't enough, there is a special 'drumcam' option allowing all Gavin Harrison fans to watch his performance in its entirety.
Nothing But The Truth will be released on 22nd October. Pre-order:

https://tpt.lnk.to/NothingButTheTru...zwVFH07XqCFBpskVxBReYEiQeBKQU0z4_evdU0ZwkbcGk

You can read:
"....The blu ray and DVD discs feature the full performance..."
But in the store description you can read:
"The soundtrack to TPT’s stunning filmed performance Nothing But The Truth."

I hope the Blu-ray will include the video film performance 'with' the track in Dolby-Atmos.

Literally, soundtrack would be only sound...???

You can read:
"....The blu ray and DVD discs feature the full performance..."
But in the store description you can read:
"The soundtrack to TPT’s stunning filmed performance Nothing But The Truth."

I hope the Blu-ray will include the video film performance 'with' the track in Dolby-Atmos.

Literally, soundtrack would be only sound...???
It states : Blu-ray edition contents as above.

Yes it will . :QQlove

I've been hoping for this since the streaming event was broadcast. I hope the surround mix lives up to what we have come to expect from Bruce.

There's a stand alone Blu-Ray, decisions, decisions.

I don't know why I'm in the minority here but my vote for the best surround mix of 2020 went to Versions of the Truth. The sonics are incredible, especially on the placements of Gavin's drums & percussion.

Song-wise it wasn't my favorite but hands down - the sonics & discrete mix were unmatched last year. And it was a pretty good year for surround.

Back