The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the doctor because I couldn't stop singing 'What's new pussycat' over and over. The doctor said, it was clear that I had Tom Jones disease. I told him I'd never heard of that and asked if it was very common. He said 'Its not unusual...'
Huh. I am only familiar with Presley's Disorder:

Lamar is on the left. He's a big boy. He's a 20 pounder. Hard to tell, but if you look at the tip of his tail, you'll see it's pointed down. When he was a few weeks old, a friend accidentally shut his tail in the door. :(:(

Dee, the female, on the right. She's around 12 pounds. More compact, very fussy....only not with us. Strangers, she freeks.

Lamar is talking to me...

2239667F-D6B6-40DF-B161-59C669CC6025.jpeg

This is Akari, my Shiba Inu. She is as close to a cat as dogs get. Japanese in breeding and temperament, but also playful. She didn't know I was taking her picture or she would have never allowed it!

Attachments

• IMG_2614.jpeg
    IMG_2614.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 153
Damn! Looks just like my American Eskimo Dog except with shorter hair.
I thought they were larger. My Shiba is average size for a female, smaller than a male, at about 24 lbs. She looks like a small (very!) Akita, or perhaps a large arctic fox. But most of them are not white/cream as she is. Most are fawn and the cream ones are not desired by breeders. What do they know? LOL

Back