The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought we would do a puzzle during the weekend snow event. Griffin had to help.
9BB148D6-D052-4782-90ED-798924D3714E.jpeg

View attachment 64555

Our 2 dogs, Ryley the 11 year old Westie and Cooper, the now 1 year old Mini Schnauzer. Lost our sweet Schnauzer Petey last year to the ravages of time, unfortunately. So back to two terriers again, one being a pup. I'm too old for this.:D
You bring back good memories. After marriage our first pup was a mini Schnauzer, registered AKC name Amanda M. Mandible. AKA, Mandy. She must have been a carpenter, plumber, or the such in an earlier life. Guaranteed if I was replacing an electrical socket, or working on plumbing under the sink she would be there the whole time, watching. She also was a a very family guard dog type in the best way. At night when my daughters were young and asleep in bed, then my wife & I would go to bed, Mandy would go into each girls bedroom & check on them. Make sure they were there. Then she would, of course, join us in our bed.

Last edited:
Today Oni decided that the roof of a showroom car was a good place to sleep for a while.
Oni-Roof20210413-2.jpg
Oni-Roof20210413.jpg

Which Subaru does Oni prefer, Forester, Crosstrek or Impresza? Oni's choice is important because Mrs. Surround is considering one of these three for her next car. Oni appears to be on top of a Forester this particular day.

Oni is on a 2021 Crosstrek limited trim. I bought a Crosstrek for Mrs D back in September and she absolutely loves it. I may opt for a Forester later this year when the 2022 is out. I prefer those two as they ride higher over the Impreza. I really like the look of the upcoming 2022 Outback "Wilderness" edition too.

Which Subaru does Oni prefer, Forester, Crosstrek or Impresza? Oni's choice is important because Mrs. Surround is considering one of these three for her next car. Oni appears to be on top of a Forester this particular day.
Oni loves the Crosstrek as does Milo. (Except he's 90 lbs now!) o_O
IMG_20200527_092751.jpg

Back