The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0695.jpg

What a joy this thread is so far - so I figured I'd post the canine inhabitants of the house
Brown Chow was Jolie the Wonder Dog who went off to college 7 years ago.
Black Chow is Bristol Black Mamba who is, not surprisingly 7 years old.
And yes, I'm such a nerd that I made #2 pose in the same spot and in the same position as the first.

Attachments

• Jolie Posing - 2013.JPG
    Jolie Posing - 2013.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 40
What a joy this thread is so far - so I figured I'd post the canine inhabitants of the house
Brown Chow was Jolie the Wonder Dog who went off to college 7 years ago.
Black Chow is Bristol Black Mamba who is, not surprisingly 7 years old.
And yes, I'm such a nerd that I made #2 pose in the same spot and in the same position as the first.

Beatiful dogs!

This thread is getting too domestic and too cute again, so I present Oz's avian version of the Nazgûl.

LotR film fans probably know that the Ringwraiths' scream was actually Fran Walsh's (Jackson's partner). These guys (Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos) would fly overhead to roost every evening as I was in the garden, and that was exactly the screeching they made (and yes, in a childish regression, I'd run around the garden yelling to no-one "Nazgûl! Nazgûl! Take Cover!!")
Yellow-tailed black Cockatoo.jpg

I guess maybe you know Oni is a demon, devil, yokai in Japanese folk lore. Whats that? A Subaru dealership? OK, yokai...

Oh that little devil Oni is anything but...he looks the role but is just a big fat ol' baby craving food and attention.

Our Subaru dealership does lots of adopt pet events with donations for every adoption...we have customers that bring 10 x 50lb bags of dog kibble to us to take to the shelter....and they love seeing Oni walk in the door like he owns the place...he keeps their kids occupied while they do their paperwork on a new car...he sits on the benches outside with customers as they wait for their car to have oil changed etc

Back